Coronahair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Talking about haircuts. I found a photo of myself taken in 1968 when my mother used to cut my hair, oh dear. Do I wan`t to go back to that style ? Actually it was`nt so much a style, more like that is what you`re gonna get. No. I don`t want to share it.

My mother's efforts circa 1972

And yes I still like crisps, and still that cute.. :rolleyes:

screenman

Legendary Member
Just trimmed the back of Pam's hair, we are both happy with the result, maybe a career change for me later in life.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Our wives must be related.

Does your wife also bring home the seemingly obligatory bag of expensive must have sprays, gels etc? ^_^
Haha.
Not to my knowledge but I dont know the combination for the lock on her bag.
TBF the guy does a good job on her hair. I just dont know how they justify the price.
Mine is a fiver.....every 5/6 weeks.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Haha.
Not to my knowledge but I dont know the combination for the lock on her bag.
TBF the guy does a good job on her hair. I just dont know how they justify the price.
Mine is a fiver.....every 5/6 weeks.

To be fair Lovely Wife's hair does look top dollar when she has it done - I think the price she pays simply reflect the overheads of the business and the skill level of the hairdresser (she has the Tier 1 business owner do hers). Plus it takes ages to have hers done - currently it's a graduated bob with shaggy fringe and 4 different colours mixed up in there which takes a while especially as she has got hair that is difficult to dye and requires different to normal dyeing techniques to be used! I've no clue as to why it's 'difficult' in much the same way as she wouldn't know the difference between a BB and a Headset (cleverly keeping the head theme going there :smile:).

If I was to question the price (I wouldn't dare) I'd be given very short shrift something along the lines (expletives deleted) that if I'd wanted a wife that looks like something the cat dragged in then I should've married one. :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
To be fair Lovely Wife's hair does look top dollar when she has it done - I think the price she pays simply reflect the overheads of the business and the skill level of the hairdresser (she has the Tier 1 business owner do hers). Plus it takes ages to have hers done - currently it's a graduated bob with shaggy fringe and 4 different colours mixed up in there which takes a while especially as she has got hair that is difficult to dye and requires different to normal dyeing techniques to be used! I've no clue as to why it's 'difficult' in much the same way as she wouldn't know the difference between a BB and a Headset (cleverly keeping the head theme going there :smile:).

If I was to question the price (I wouldn't dare) I'd be given very short shrift something along the lines (expletives deleted) that if I'd wanted a wife that looks like something the cat dragged in then I should've married one. :laugh:
Similar to MrsDs. She has the top guy to do hers. He was trained in some fancy place in London and a salon called Ardino's in Australia.
Have to say, if I wanted a new bike or set of golf clubs tomorrow she would happily support me so I am never going to crtiticise what she spends.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
To be fair Lovely Wife's hair does look top dollar when she has it done -

Oh, and I was just warming to your wife..
I thought we could be mutually supportive, in our variously different, but equally valid ways of going about being females of the species... :rolleyes:

Mind you, that's you attributing words to her, perhaps she might not be so harsh about my homespun 'updo'.. :blink:

stephec

Legendary Member
Plus human hair is a great slug and snail repellent, the slimy blighters don't appreciate their tummies being tickled like that.

Once it rots down it becomes quite a reasonable nitrogenous fertiliser. :okay:
The sight of Skolly naked is all the repellent that should be needed.

Mrs Salad was a properly trained hairdresser in her youth, and has always cut my hair. Not that there is much of it these days, but she buzz cuts it for me every couple of weeks.
But tonight, we were video conferencing with our Wednesday night ukulele club, and a couple of the lads are in dire need of a hair cut, but plan to let it grow for the duration of the current lock down. One in particular, who looks a bit like Hugh Jackman in his Wolverine persona has got so much of a quiff that he now looks like an older version of half of Jedward....

Top Bottom