Coronahair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I let my daughter ( 14) cut/ruin my hair the other day...needless to say got my partner to go over it with the clippers yesterday.
Still had two days of p1sstaking from the rest of my adoring family.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
jls7rnw.jpg

It’s only just started to grow.

Dug my Joe strummer Mohawk out after many years ( 30ish ).
Gone too soon.

View: https://youtu.be/zty2WxVnklI

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have quite long hair. I just get Mr WD to chop a couple of inches off the bottom once on a while. Mr WD does his own now that he doesn't have much left.

I cut his hair for about 43 years. He never complained........He wouldn't dare.

My brother in law has his hair cut fairly short. Not shaved off but normally a fairly "short back and sides" cut that he has done at the barbers every 6 weeks or so.
He lives on his own, so there is no one at home to cut it for him.
He is also on chemo for stomach cancer, so he is in total isolation, with his son bringing him food once a week.
In our last phone call, discussion turned to his hair needing a cut.
Clearly his hair was bothering him after a few weeks of lockdown, so, being a very practical type of bloke, he turned his thoughts to cutting it for himself. How hard can it be? Anyway, if it looked a bit rubbish it would soon grow back.
He found a beard trimmer in a cupboard. One of those stubble trimmer things, (remember them?) which he figured would do the job.
Ah, but how do you get a neat straight line across the back, when you can't see where you are shaving?
Masking tape.
He applied a line of masking tape across the back of his neck and then shaved above it........
I was tempted to ask for a picture of the resulting cut, as viewed from the back, but it might have sounded a bit like I was taking the mickey!

Top Bottom