Coronahair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I cut my own hair the other night. Gave myself a number 2 all over. I missed a few bits around my ears but no-one's going to see so it doesn't matter. My son helped me do the back.

Kryton521

Über Member
Just done mine. Number 2 all over then over the top where the few remaining hairs reside and mowed them down to a 1. Haven't done it myself for a while so there's probably a couple of raggedy areas up there!

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I’ve been cutting my hair with clippers for years on 0 setting every 2 weeks. My beard on the other hand. I haven’t been to the Turkish barbers since February and I was starting to look like Tom Hanks in Castaway!
Have a go yesterday, took about half an inch off all over. Got to say it don’t look to bad

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
E8E2A341-8D16-4D02-84AB-4F922CBA9BBF.jpeg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Spare a thought for all the hairy dogs out there,getting hairyer by the day! I saw the lockdown coming so I got my mutt's haircut asap. He'll be ok till July,but if the dog groomers aren't open then I'll have to cut it myself!🐶

For the past year or so, everytime I went to the barbers, I was suggesting to wife that I'd ask her to 'Grade 2 it all over'

Wife kept saying "NO", then suggested that she'd cut it the other day

This is the average hair length (pre-scalping)
It's normally taken to grade 1 at sides/back (& 'square-neck')
Not sure of when., but I'd guess at mid 2019??

(Hence the SuperMalt' picture would be about 3 weeks after a cut & readty for one

This was Friday, during...
(taken by daughter)

And one of her, that I took, laughing at the first couple of clipper passes :whistle:

Still. one good thing has come out of it
I told her I need a new helmet, as it no longer fits, with less hair:whistle::whistle:

Julia9054

Guru
Someone joked on Twitter "Golf courses open before hairdressers. That's what you get when government is run by men"
Followed by lots of men in the comments earnestly explaining why she was wrong. :laugh:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have quite long hair. I just get Mr WD to chop a couple of inches off the bottom once on a while. Mr WD does his own now that he doesn't have much left.

I cut his hair for about 43 years. He never complained........He wouldn't dare.
Last time we met I said you could do with a couple of inches off your bottom.

For the past year or so, everytime I went to the barbers, I was suggesting to wife that I'd ask her to 'Grade 2 it all over'

(Hence the SuperMalt' picture would be about 3 weeks after a cut & readty for one
View attachment 521357 View attachment 521358

(taken by daughter)

View attachment 521359

And one of her, that I took, laughing at the first couple of clipper passes :whistle:

View attachment 521360

I told her I need a new helmet, as it no longer fits, with less hair:whistle::whistle:

I've been convinced that there's a line around, as I'm thinner on top, than the sides
And, to that end, I've been to the local B&M store, looking for hair-clippers
Wife used a battery-powered beard trimmer, when she took it all off last week

I was grumbling about the fact that there were none in stock to father-in-law, & he told me to look in a certain cupboard in the basement
Lo & behold!
I knew he used to clip his dog with some, but I thought they were long gone

A good brand too, from listening to some of the lads at work, who 'crew-cut' their own
Wife has agreed to giving it another once-over after tea :okay:

Eziemnaik

Über Member

View attachment 521357 View attachment 521358

(taken by daughter)

View attachment 521359

View attachment 521360

Is your name Stephen Dillane by any chance???
Stephen-Dillane.jpg

Top Bottom