Coronation Street cock up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
il_340x270.629180685_7tk5.jpg

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Just watching Corry ( at least my wife is) and just noticed a big cock up in their story. One of the characters ,who is supposedly learning to drive, just moved off in a Renault Zoe ELECTRIC car with the sound of a petrol engine running.:ohmy: Get your act together Corry!!

That's nothing. I was listening to Home Front on the radio earlier today, set in Britain in 1917, and you could clearly hear collared doves in the background. Of course as any fool knows, collared doves didn't colonise the UK until the early 1950's. So get your act together Home Front as well!

Electric cars should be made to issue a "brmmmm brmmmm" noise by law, the bloody things are dangerous when creeping up from behind on unsuspecting cyclists.

Perhaps someone on Corrie agrees.
The Zoe has an external speaker that emits a choice of 3 electric whirring noises up to 18mph (though they all sound much the same to me). After that Renault reckon road/tyre noise is loud enough. It can be turned off as well - at walking pace its then about as quiet as, well, walking.

It's slightly disappointing it can't be loaded up with other custom sounds. My daughter and I are disagreeing on what we would use though - I'd go for a TARDIS noise, daughter wants Pac-man.
edit: Tie-fighter, yup, that one definitely

Last edited:

lutonloony

Über Member
I'm fortunate the mighty Mrs loon watches the omnibus thing on Sunday's, so I usually miss it by going for bike ride. I can never understand why you never see people watching soaps on it though

Top Bottom