Coronation Street cock up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I always found CS to be so funny compared to the endless parade of pain that is Eastenders.
I gave up on soaps after Daphne gave birth with tights on in Neighbours, and Scott's orange car was seen parked outside the hospital for 15 years.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I always found CS to be so funny compared to the endless parade of pain that is Eastenders.
I gave up on soaps after Daphne gave birth with tights on in Neighbours, and Scott's orange car was seen parked outside the hospital for 15 years.
Are you sure it was tights she was wearing and not stockings?

I'm guessing they didn't zoom in too closely at lunchtime, might have put people off their food :rolleyes:

ozboz

Guru
When Jack & Vera Duckworth were in CS it was consistently the funniest program on television.

When we had a surprise celebration for my Mothers 60th Birthday , the biggest surprise of all was Jack and Vera were in the restraunt !
They came over and congratulated her , really nice !
My Mam was convinced I had set it up !
No one was more gobstruck than me !

Dec66

I remember when I was a young kid and my mum used to watch Corrie, the sight of Ena Sharples used to terrify me. I thought she looked like some crazy fiendish loon, she probably had a lovely personality though.
The sight of Len Fairclough used to make me feel uneasy as a kid. No, I'm not making that up.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
The sight of Len Fairclough used to make me feel uneasy as a kid. No, I'm not making that up.
I used to find his character laughable tbh. He was supposed to be some kind of hard case, but was so pear shaped and out of condition, almost as bad as Bluey in that Australian cop show, it just didn't ring true. Stan Ogden would have buried him.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Watching it last week i saw an episode where Tracy Barlow was up in court for attempted murder, when her on the run murderer ex boyfriend burst in and confessed to forcing her to confess...or something like that.:scratch: It was farcical. Whoever writes this stuff has lost their grip on reality!:wacko:

Dec66

I used to find his character laughable tbh. He was supposed to be some kind of hard case, but was so pear shaped and out of condition, almost as bad as Bluey in that Australian cop show, it just didn't ring true. Stan Ogden would have buried him.
Ah, Bluey... NOW you're talking ^_^

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Ah, Bluey... NOW you're talking ^_^
A picture of peak health & fitness

upload_2017-5-13_11-28-47.png

Just watching Corry ( at least my wife is) and just noticed a big cock up in their story. One of the characters ,who is supposedly learning to drive, just moved off in a Renault Zoe ELECTRIC car with the sound of a petrol engine running.:ohmy: Get your act together Corry!!

Seems their Current problem is continuity

Top Bottom