Coronation Street cock up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The Zoe has an external speaker that emits a choice of 3 electric whirring noises up to 18mph (though they all sound much the same to me). After that Renault reckon road/tyre noise is loud enough. It can be turned off as well - at walking pace its then about as quiet as, well, walking.

It's slightly disappointing it can't be loaded up with other custom sounds. My daughter and I are disagreeing on what we would use though - I'd go for a TARDIS noise, daughter wants Pac-man.
edit: Tie-fighter, yup, that one definitely

I'm sure you could hack it - a Tie-fighter would be so cool, although pac-man would be a close second.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Not the same since Ernie Bishop got shot.

Ernie Bishop has been shot?!?!?! :eek:

I'm sure you could hack it - a Tie-fighter would be so cool, although pac-man would be a close second.

I'd go for the Pac-Man sound (can you imagine that going down the street - with the 'game over' noise if it crashed?) - with possibly the Space Invaders sound as a close second choice...;)

winjim

Smash the cistern
The TIE fighter noise would drive you insane. In the films you only ever hear it with a Doppler shift, imagine it going on constantly.

I'd have the Chocobo music from Final Fantasy.

Last edited:
The only episode I 'remember' watching is when I was at uni in the late '90s with a mate. We were both a little stoned. Deirdre had been wrongly imprisoned and we KNEW she was innocent. So much so, we were going to write to the prison and the producers telling them to look at the build up of events (we had the episode recorded and were willing to send it to them to strengthen her case) leading to her being jailed. I had hardly seen an episode before, but was desperate to avoid a massive miscarriage of justice being made, and we were going to get our friends to sign a petition.

Fortunately the effect soon wore off and we didn't tell anyone our plan. Until I did here now.

:headshake: :laugh:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
No, when did she leave?

No one told me? Who is looking after Stan?And is Eddie Yates still living at the Ogden's?
Eddie Yeats moved away from Coronation Street and became a neighbour of Jim and Barbara Royle, he changed his name to Twiggy.

RIP Geoffrey Hughes

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
No, when did she leave?

No one told me? Who is looking after Stan?And is Eddie Yates still living at the Ogden's?

Wages snatch at Mike Baldwins factory. Sawn off shotgun used.

Crikey, it's all been going on hasn't it?

Hopefully Ray and Deirdre Langton are still together? And fingers crossed that Percy and Phyllis have taken the plunge?

johnnyb47

Guru
I remember visiting the Corrie studios a few years back.On the street ,every door , window frame was covered in graffiti with the names of people who had visited scratched into the paintwork. All hoping for a bit of stardom I suspect on seeing the names on the show

classic33

Leg End Member
24DA95A000000578-2917307.jpg

Top Bottom