Votes: 1 1.4%
  • £50.00

• £60.00

• Or more.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartG

slower but further
A few of our tea stops are at Golf Clubs. Always fun to ask what they pay ... it averages around a week for our annual sub!

jamin100

Guru
Christ - £125 for my renewal this year
£75 for my son :sad:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I think mine is £22 and that includes discount on the clubs TT series at Hillingdon . Subsidized entry to WLC TT events . Subsidized club kit through the events the club puts on .
That's just the benefits i have used within my first year .
There is also a club coach , winter turbo sessions , club magazine and dinners . I'm sure there is more but that's just what i have noticed within my short time with them .
When i look at other local clubs i think the one i joined seems to have the idea of a club very grounded and true to what a club is all about .

£10, per year, for Featherstone Road Club
I pay my British Cycling subscription separately

As a comparison, my other 2 clubs charge;
Ackworth Road-Runners - £25 per year, but that includes £12 affiliation to English Athletics (& gains you, on average, a £2.00 discount at races run under their rules)
Fell Runners Association - £18 per year, but with 3 very colourful, glossy magazines

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not the whole story, as you have to buy CTC (or BC?) membership too if you want to go on any of its rides.
The question is. How much do you pay a year for your cycling club. I pay £2.00 a year to the Fridays. The CTC is incidental.

Top Bottom