Votes: 1 1.4%
  • £50.00

• £60.00

• Or more.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A1Se16

Our club just charges £10 for adults and an optional £12 for anybody who wants Third Party insurance. £8 of the £10 goes to the National Clarion. The £2 goes to the local club :-)

Where's the £2 option? That's the cost of the Fridays.

(Not including the required CTC membership cost, so slightly misleading)
seems to be a lot of confusion on this. And some of the online guidance was vague? Deliberately so?
I gather that CTC membership isn't needed and that LCC will do for insurance purposes.
I realise that your post is an old one - just passed this way.

A1Se16

seems to be a lot of confusion on this. And some of the online guidance was vague? Deliberately so?
I gather that CTC membership isn't needed and that LCC will do for insurance purposes.
Hi, in addition to LCC and CTC, the National Clarion now offer 3rd party insurance as an optional extra to members for just £12. Works out as quite cost effective.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It is indeed an old post. It was true at the time of writing. Back in the old days it was much simpler. Want to join the Fridays? Join the CTC. The end. I think things have changed, but as I use CTC membership for the Fridays the changes don't affect me, so I don't really know anything about them.

StuartG

slower but further
See https://anerleybc.org/
The bright gold was chosen as the club colour in the days when being seen at night was otherwise dependent on very unreliable acetylene lights like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
See https://anerleybc.org/
The bright gold was chosen as the club colour in the days when being seen at night was otherwise dependent on very unreliable acetylene lights like this:

View attachment 334113
Thank you stuart.

Very simple indeed - not sure why it took so long to decide :smile:

It is an incredible/impressive date for sure.

I really will get out with you folks one day soon (may PM you before) .

thanks for reminding me.

I checked out the web page - really liked the inclusive sounding tone of it - one might fear that a club with such an impressive history (the world's oldest?) might be a bit up itself.

Top Bottom