Countdown to my Next Bike Ride......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
@Katherine is leading the paceline for @I like Skol NYD ride.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Glad you're on the mend, hun xxx :hugs: Sounds owie, though. :sad:

I'm still a little bit off getting back on a bike after leaving half my right knee smeared all over the road. It's still rather numb in places and it's not easy to put much power through it. Am doing lots of walking though in a bid to stay fit.
Well done to you.
I was doing lots of walking until the week leading up to Christmas. Then it all got a bit busy. Since Christmas I've got a bit lazy and unmotivated.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
When I broke my wrist a couple of years ago, my physio recommended a set of these Gell Balls to gradually regain flexibility and strength. They range in "squidgieness" from very soft to firm and were great to use. I still have them somewhere and could always pop them in the post for you. Something else that was recommended later down the line to increase wrist and forearm strength was a powerball, which in itself is great fun

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
When I broke my wrist a couple of years ago, my physio recommended a set of these Gell Balls to gradually regain flexibility and strength. They range in "squidgieness" from very soft to firm and were great to use. I still have them somewhere and could always pop them in the post for you. Something else that was recommended later down the line to increase wrist and forearm strength was a powerball, which in itself is great fun
Thanks.
I have one firm grip ball that the physio told me to buy but I am only meant to use it once a day. I have definitely seen improvement in grip and strength, mind you, I had none a few weeks ago.
I have my next physio appt tomorrow so I'll see what they say is the next step.

Well if walking up and down Tesco :okay:counts then include my trip to the Trafford Centre ^_^and running up and down the stairs in the hospital visiting my mother in law :angel:

Exercise is exercise, no matter how one goes about it LOL

You could throw in the odd sprint as well - when they bring out the crates of really good stuff but leave it at the other end of the store :laugh:

Top Bottom