Couple of Brompton clones on Ebay (being sold as Bromptons)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Location
Oxford
It was not easy to find, but this is how to report:
Bottom right of a web page, click on the ?

View attachment 823851
then you will see the option to report content:


View attachment 823852

Great work; thanks!

Doesn't at all look like ebay are trying to discourage people from reporting listings, does it?

Reported, although I suspect I'll get the same answers as everyone else. Unsurprisingly the seller's not got back to my message.

I wonder if Brompton themselves would be interested to learn about this; the market share being taken from them by "legit" knockoffs must be significant; perhaps they'd welcome the chance to put the boot into someone in retaliation..
 

brommieinkorea

Über Member
Location
'Merica darnit
Even with the list of differences I spotted, I can't believe I completely missed this non-Brompton fold!
The handlebars are in the middle of the fold 🤓

View attachment 823778

Nope, someone has folded it wrong. The hook that is supposed to hook the right chain stay is on the outside. Could still be a copy.
 

Fastpedaller

Veteran
Location
Norfolk
I also wonder if a question to the seller asking if I paid for the postage would they send it to me ........ giving them address of Brompton would scare them! :angry:
 
Top Bottom