Couple of good BBC4 docus.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
PS. Velorama was great, even if the soundtrack was annoying. Looking forward to A Sunday in Hell & It'd be good if they showed the70's Giro film that Rapha(?) put on their website a month or so back.

BSRU

A Human Being
I watched the Storyville doc last night, what a complete bastard Armstrong was.

Also disturbing to see so many people knew what was going on but did nothing about it, for whatever reason(usually vested interests).

I'm glad I didn't watch the TdF during Amstrongs era as I would feel robbed now.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I watched the Storyville doc last night, what a complete ******* Armstrong was.

Also disturbing to see so many people knew what was going on but did nothing about it, for whatever reason(usually vested interests).

I'm glad I didn't watch the TdF during Amstrongs era as I would feel robbed now.

I watched it too. I'm not a big follower of procycling by any stretch or really followed the LA story, but thought I'd watch it anyway. my thoughts on the man.... a vile individual.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Watched Velorama and loved it. Watched the Armstrong thing too. He really is a nasty bit of work. Missed The Armstrong Lie. I'll see if it's on catch up or repeated in the week.

_aD

Do not touch suspicious objects
...and you had to keep watching to find the buried gems. Like the footage of Beryl Burton winning at cyclocross in 1962, jumping down over a dry stone wall with ease with her bike over her shoulder.

People can jump whilst carrying their bicycles? What witchcraft is this?

Top Bottom