cowboy style

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

so,according to my calcalations,(not mine but a brainy guy) these bags are 8x8x4 =256 cubic inches=4.2 litres each,but in laymens terms it holds 5 cans of 500ml beer,sorted

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

i had this old brown leather chair,i was taking to the dump,so i striped the leather off to make a set of saddle bags like the cowboys,they are not big 8x8x4 inches deep,but big enough for a day out to take camera,waterproof,snacks and stuff,you could make them bigger for touring,imade them reversed (finnished side in) and waxed them with my home made leather treatment, im so cleaver, i'll finnish the other bag toningt while watching telly,will post a pic when im done,to see if they are the new big thing,lol
hear they are
003.JPG

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

i had this old brown leather chair,i was taking to the dump,so i striped the leather off to make a set of saddle bags like the cowboys,they are not big 8x8x4 inches deep,but big enough for a day out to take camera,waterproof,snacks and stuff,you could make them bigger for touring,imade them reversed (finnished side in) and waxed them with my home made leather treatment, im so cleaver, i'll finnish the other bag toningt while watching telly,will post a pic when im done,to see if they are the new big thing,lol
004.JPG

Top Bottom