Crash Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I got knocked off once and summersaulted over the bars landing on the back of my neck. if I had of been wearing a helmet I would have broken my neck. As it was I crushed my larynx so that I was unable to speak for a fortnight so any more force applied would have snapped my spine according to the doctor in A&E.

Drago

Legendary Member
Its interesting that there's a disclaimer advising that you're not a lawyer or policeman and thus not qualified to give legal advice, yet there's no corresponding disclaimer that you're not an engineer or doctor.

For all that, your sofa looks right comfy.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Its interesting that there's a disclaimer advising that you're not a lawyer or policeman and thus not qualified to give legal advice, yet there's no corresponding disclaimer that you're not an engineer or doctor.

For all that, your sofa looks right comfy.
A simpler disclaimer for this kind of video would be 'I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I have lent a sort of newsreader's cadence to my voice and added a smug expression for authority, and I find a bit of mansplainin' goes down very well in my local'.

after recomending the gear indexing video of yours, and others, for a while now . i find myself struggling to understand why you decide to do this video, yes you probably think its funny , BUT, im sure you could not have chosen a more touchy or argumentative subject if you tried,With all the bolox being spouted by both the pro and anti brigade.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm looking forward to his informative video about the Arab-Israeli wars of the sixties and seventies. Guaranteed to be informative and well researched.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
I'm going through a phase of trying not to comment negatively on new things I come across, sometimes it's very difficult:sad:.

I wouldn't, you'll find yourself snapping like an elastic band at some point and some poor fool will get it! Best to let out little moans here or there...little bites frequently...

You could give it a like, everybody loves a like :thumbsup:

Shame there's not an inner turmoil button really...

Last edited:
OP
OP
leonardodaforce

leonardodaforce

Chaps, firstly sorry if this has caused some offence, it was posted with a certain sense of irony. Perhaps this was inappropriate. If you would like me to remove it, of course I will.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Chaps, firstly sorry if this has caused some offence, it was posted with a certain sense of irony. Perhaps this was inappropriate. If you would like me to remove it, of course I will.
As long as you don't get in to a hugely convoluted argument trying to justify its place as the safety video to end all safety videos and absolute essential advice for all cyclists, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom