Cricket World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Run rate is still all right though. Going to be a good last 20 overs.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I was out on the bike so I missed the fireworks early on but it'svery sedate at the moment!

Despite his past misdemeanours and antics I have a lot of affection for the unpredictable Shahid Afridi.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I've got a lot of time for 'Boom-Boom'. He bowls every ball as if it is part of some vast love affair. The show he and Ajmal put on against the West Indies was fantastic.

Doesn't he have the record for the fastest ODI century?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've got a lot of time for 'Boom-Boom'. He bowls every ball as if it is part of some vast love affair. The show he and Ajmal put on against the West Indies was fantastic.

Doesn't he have the record for the fastest ODI century?

Maybe so, but I believe a certain Kevin O'Brien has the fastest in a World Cup achieved against England a couple of weeks ago! 50 balls IIRC.

Stephenite

Membå
Done my back in again. Not so bad, but enough to bring me home from work for a spot of sofa-surfing.

And lo and behold! Cricket on norwegian tv!!

Let's hope Dayvo doesn't pop up in the break with a re-run of his Swedish Pyllosan advert - you sound in enough pain! :smile:

Stephenite

Membå
Most of them don't!

I wrote a reply on the NRK (norwegian BBC) news website thanking them, along with the comment "at last, Norway can now be called a civilised land". Meant tongue-in-cheek obviously. Someone responded with "this is not Norwegian civilization, we don't want it!"

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He's got three of the fastest 7 ODI centuries! And the really astonishing thing is that he got them in 1996, 2005 and 2010.

...and he's been accused of many things including biting the ball, pirouetting on a length but never of accepting a bung!
What a guy!:biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Most of them don't!

I wrote a reply on the NRK (norwegian BBC) news website thanking them, along with the comment "at last, Norway can now be called a civilised land". Meant tongue-in-cheek obviously. Someone responded with "this is not Norwegian civilization, we don't want it!"

How very rude!!
We happily watch skiing and ski jumping without a threat to our national self-esteem!:laugh:

Top Bottom