Crikey. Internet Warriors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She has subsequently claimed that there is nowhere her husband can park within a half mile radius

Tell her every time she tells a lie God craps in a kitten's handbag. She sounds like she's in denial and is getting all defensive, my advice is to escalate this to a war of attrition.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
She has subsequently claimed that there is nowhere her husband can park within a half mile radius without blocking the pavement. I suspect they're just lazy twats, though she has assured the group she is not!

Whilst I don't know where she lives, to be fair, where I used to live, the streets were narrow and there was sod all elsewhere to park when a property didn't have a drive (there wasn't the space), and it was in an area that was reasonably out of the way of many amenities, including car parks. I can well imagine that there are plenty of areas and estates a bit like that around the country. It is bad design, pure and simple.

Leodis

Veteran
She has subsequently claimed that there is nowhere her husband can park within a half mile radius without blocking the pavement. I suspect they're just lazy twats, though she has assured the group she is not!

I bet they are both fat, live on a diet of take aways and look pale.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[QUOTE 2983897, member: 259"]Which, in fairness, must be exacerbated by cyclists riding two abreast.[/QUOTE]

I hate that when there are vehicles behind trying to get past, you don't want to annoy the idiots in tin cans more than is safe.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Anyway, all I'm saying is that there must be places like that all over the country, where houses have been built without taking into consideration anything else like accesability, parking, etc etc.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
IANAL but pavement parking isn't illegal per se in all areas of the UK. In some situations plod will invoke obstruction but that seems to be increasingly rare these days when parking enforcement is delegated to local authorities.

Top Bottom