Crikey. Internet Warriors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you unhappy marmion? Why lash out at people? Do you disagree with the views posted or will you limit yourself to snide remarks? It won't make you happy you know?

No.
I'm not lashing out, I'm pointing out a pattern of behaviour that I have observed.
I'll probably limit myself to snide remarks.
And the last one is more a statement than a question, but I'm happy as it is and don't need my views validated on an internet forum to be happy...unlike some.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
imperial park.JPG

Shared use car park...er... cyclepath in Bristol. Lazy nobbers, there's a gigantic car park around the corner.

sazzaa

There's the YouParkLikeACunt page (and tumblr?) and some cities have their own "worst drivers" pages, I know my city has a couple of pages along those lines. But the problem is that a lot of uneducated scum use Facebook in between eating pies, watching JK and visiting Cash Converters, and Facebook gives them all a platform where they can share their moronic views, so if you're going to post you have to be prepared for the Rise of the Idiots!

sazzaa

My favourite comment on that Facebook thread is this "Several people have a drive and even a garage but never use it."

IMAGINE THAT. Surely this government should have thought of a drive/garage tax by now? Oh the jealousy must be killing her.

[QUOTE 2984512, member: 1314"]You had a hissy fit on the 6 Nations Thread as well.[/QUOTE]

No, you may have interpreted it as a hissy fit but I can assure you it was all typed whilst perfectly calm. It may have been "challenging" but I can manage to do that in a calm manner.

sazzaa

I say, steady on, not sure if I'm too keen on seeing the 'c' word on here.

Mind, it does tell you plenty about the people behind the link without having to click on it.

Apologies. You get stickers too, so you can just slap them on windscreens, but I suppose that also makes you a c***.

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2984545, member: 1314"]Why you having a go at SaraH? Sure he can look after himself, I've no loyalty to him, but his posts seem pretty m-o-r. Adrian Mole type of middle-class 2nd relationship trying to be green type of thing, which is cool.[/QUOTE]

SaraH is a bloke?!!!!

Top Bottom