Crikey. Internet Warriors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Susan's worried about he car being broken into so parks on the pavement outside her house and gets jolly cross if people complain.

Susan then launches a diatribe against cyclists on pavements, many of whom are scared of speeding drivers on the road.

She's a hypocrite.

MarkF

Guru
A lot of poorly designed housing estates have roads that aren't wide enough for two cars to pass in opposite directions, the demands placed on roads and housing stock was never anticipated when they were built.

But I find the new estates worse, the roads narrower and with pavements that are not continuous, they just vanish, so what's the excuse today?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Susan's worried about he car being broken into so parks on the pavement outside her house and gets jolly cross if people complain.

Susan then launches a diatribe against cyclists on pavements, many of whom are scared of speeding drivers on the road.

She's a hypocrite.
What I don't understand is why having your vehicle outside your house makes it less likely to get broken into?
But then expecting logic from her is probably being a tad optimistic.

Ive been coming here a while now and no one has ever " cupped " me . What am I doing wrong ?

Watch Sara she's excellent at having her views and existence validated in café.

Are you unhappy marmion? Why lash out at people? Do you disagree with the views posted or will you limit yourself to snide remarks? It won't make you happy you know?

SS Retro

May I be the first to offer up the term 'Nobber' in relation to Susan Shaw?

Ahhh the bliss of not having or never had facebook. :dry:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Are they surrounded by roads like this or is her husband too bl**dy lazy to walk from further than right outside his house to the front door?
I'm sure that some folks legs simply fail them and they have to take the shortest possible route from car door to front door. There's a supremely lazy t**t across the road from me who can't be bothered to park legally and in accordance with the highway code - not parking within 10 yards of a junction. nope, he/she/it parks diagonally on the corner, squeezing into the gap and half on the pavement. Lazy $$££**$£.

Sorry...lost it a bit there, but it galls me that people are so lazy:cursing:. When I use a firm's van, I park down the road and walk back about 100 yards.

Top Bottom