Crikey. Internet Warriors.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish you'd just left your stupid squabble on Facebook rather than transfer it to here; but if you have issues about wanting to feel right then you've found the right place cos it looks as the comforting hand of café has cupped you once again.

I wish you'd just left your stupid squabble on Facebook rather than transfer it to here; but if you have issues about wanting to feel right then you've found the right place cos it looks as the comforting hand of café has cupped you once again.

See that's Sara all over, she insists that you come here to read the thread from beginning to end, typical fascist.

Making people read Facebook squabbles is EXACTLY how Hitler started.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Ha! On a Facebook group dedicated to photographs of the local area I posted a photo of four cars completely blocking a pavement a few streets away from where I live.

In the following discussion I made mention of reducing our nations reliance on cars and promoting walking, cycling and public transport. Never even mentioned that I ride a bike myself.

Here's the response from well informed respondant.

Well Sara_H you should live in our village then where bike riders often use the pavement, wheelies and such like do not constitute been in control of your bike. Do you drive by the way or just hinder motorists on the road by riding 2 abreast, not signalling etc etc. My husband has to park on the pavement as the road where I live is not wide enough to park on the road, how would you feel if your home was burning to the ground and the fire brigade or ambulance could not get to you for an inconsiderate, selfish, lazy motorist. You should not tar all drivers with the same brush just as I don't tar all bike riders with the same brush.

Theres more besides. Crikey.
Anyone here see the contradiction?
Maybe she should give up painting as she just seems too through the bucket of paint onto the wall.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Oh I see, so in your crypto-fascist state all lycra nazis demand people use buses, if you like buses so much why don't you go and live there!!!1111eleven.
I love the coin Lycra Nazi. It makes me giggle.
I just imagine Cyclists in Black SS Lycra uniforms placing cars into camps and crushing them too make them into bicycles.

Top Bottom