Cringe Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why? Driver drove at a vulnerable road user who also had priority. One had to back down, why not the one who was in the wrong and was bullying their way through with the risk of injuring the other for being assertive?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
And he didn't shout or get sweary...

Disagree. It's not about which side of the road and who got there first but he drove AT a vulnerable road user.

He drove at a gap not at a vulnerable road user unless I missed them shouting out the window 'I'm driving straight for you m*****f*****'
Who has ALWAYS given way when the obstruction is on there side ?
The cyclist was arrogant and up his arse trying to prove a point. Well done, another motorist who hates cyclist. A bit like the number of car drivers who hate us 'thugs' who ride motorbikes with our disregard for speed limits......I know, I will pop a wheelie as the lights turn red and accelerate off at high speed in a 30 mph zone......huh that told them didn't it. I win I win

[QUOTE 4015602, member: 9609"]no she didn't, no evidence of that whatsoever. she may of simply misjudged the cyclist speed and made a minor error.
A good rider / driver is tolerant of other road users mistakes, it was obvious well back that the car had committed itself, the cyclist could have simply eased off and avoided the conflict, but no, he had to pedal into the confict then act like a drama queen[/QUOTE]
Actually the cyclust was much further back from the parked car than the driver than I realised.

mjua4muxqweeniwb610j.jpg

Top Bottom