Cringe Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I am not 100% sure that the Cyclist actually has right of way anyway. The car driver was already passing the obstacle as the cyclist arrived.

Common sense should dictate that 1.3 tonne of motor vehicle versus 120kg of bike and rider the vehicle would have right of way everytime, the bellend on the bike should be ridiculed for his lack of common sense and courtesy to other road users and if it is the same guy who had the run in with the angry bloke in the peugeot 405 he is heading for a fall, he will piss off the wrong person one day!

steve50

Disenchanted Member
[QUOTE 4016318, member: 9609"]well well well - the video seems to be from the same youtube site as "A Clown Takes a Prattfall" (the idiot in the peugeot 405) the voice of the cyclist is very similar too, it couldn't be, could it?[/QUOTE]
Yep, same guy, he's also blocked the video on CC due to "copyright claim" what a plum!

steve50

Disenchanted Member
[QUOTE 4016642, member: 9609"]he is fairly quick on that bike for a 17 stone bloke - he's not related to Johan Lomu is he ? No wonder the person in the car backed up.[/QUOTE]

now your being pedantic, i was just guesstimating the weight bit he might be a nine stone weakling for all I know :okay:

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Fortunately your variation of 'common sense' simply does not apply on our road network.

I'm sorry? I don't get where you are coming from, I am saying it makes a sense to give way to a car, bus, truck or whatever it is rather than try and force a vehicle and driver to give way to a bike and rider. Why put yourself at risk for the sake of a few seconds.

Drago

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4016642, member: 9609"]he is fairly quick on that bike for a 17 stone bloke - he's not related to Johan Lomu is he ? No wonder the person in the car backed up.[/QUOTE]he's lighter than me, slower than me, and I'm no speed demon.

Why would anyone feel intimidated into reversing by a plum that sounds like Edmund Blackadder the 1 st? I'd have lost control of my faculties through laughing at the dweeb.

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm sorry? I don't get where you are coming from, I am saying it makes a sense to give way to a car, bus, truck or whatever it is rather than try and force a vehicle and driver to give way to a bike and rider. Why put yourself at risk for the sake of a few seconds.
The rules of the road are quite clear, you ensure the road ahead is clear and will remain clear for long enough to allow you to complete the manoeuvre before pulling out to overtake a parked vehicle. The driver of the car clearly failed to do this as the cyclist had to take avoiding action to prevent a collision.
What happened after that is another matter^_^.

bladesman73

Über Member
Looking at what this pratt is uploading on youtube,he's deranged. Only a matter of time before he pees off the wrong person. What a fool

Top Bottom