Critérium du Dauphiné 2-9 June [spoilers]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get in there! Great finish from TV.

Slaav

Guru
...is that a flounce?

oh contrare Rodders......

I thought we were mainly 'blokes' on here and they don't by definition flounce?

Seriously though, I thought my initial critique/question was OK but could see both sides so raised the question. Having read the various posts and realised I may not be right and even more importantly, may know less than others - let alone Froom himself and Brailsford, I conceded defeat :smile: (And I thought I withdrew/conceded quite nicely....)

Hope no offence caused or misunderstandings - when I get the hump or 4rse with something, it really is blatantly clear and not open to misunderstandings!

Roll on tomorrow....... :smile:

I don't race, but if I did and I got a sniff of a win then I would bust a gut going for it! Okay, in a stage race you have the overall to think about as well, but nipping past Contador at the finish is going to help Froome in the psychological battle and isn't going to cause him problems in the physical battle, so go for it!

What racing doesn't need is the kind of nonsense between Armstrong and Pantani at the Ventoux ...

Incidentally, did anybody at the time really believe that Armstrong was doing rides like that, clean!

Pantani ended up very offended by that finish did he not? RE Armstrong, i am sorry to say i didn't doubt him till later in his career. Naivety at it's best.

Top Bottom