Critérium du Dauphiné 2019 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andrew_s

Legendary Member

Speaking of which, Evenepoel rode off the front of the bunch in stage 2 of the Belgium Tour today, with 11km to go, and won by 43 seconds. Campanaerts was on his wheel for the first 5 km or so, but lost it on a corner and had to drop back to the chasing group.

Adam4868

Guru
Just watched yesterday's stage.Photo finish for Allaphillipes stage win.Close enough for the top three With Yates,Teuns,Van Gardren...almost forgot about teejay !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
@Dayvo I'm breathing down your neck. My masterplan of picking Wanty Groupe Gobert riders plus Toms Squinch because he has a great name is about to play out.

U

User169

Apocalyptic weather today and a Froome like win from Poels

Wout "Pouts" as the BBC would have it.

Wout "Pouts" as the BBC would have it.
To be fair it looked like they all picked it up from the Press Association. This is from the Guardian

Speaking to Eurosport, Pouts added: “I hope he watches this one, it was really for Chris, especially with what happened this week. [It’s] really nice for the team and I also hope it gives Chris strength to be come really strong back.”

U

User169

To be fair it looked like they all picked it up from the Press Association. This is from the Guardian

Speaking to Eurosport, Pouts added: “I hope he watches this one, it was really for Chris, especially with what happened this week. [It’s] really nice for the team and I also hope it gives Chris strength to be come really strong back.”

I thought they'd maybe got their info from ukcyclingexpert!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Good overall win for Fuglsang, but this hasn't exactly been a classic edition. Yates dropping out on the final stage really robbed it of much in the way of final day tension.

Adam4868

Guru
Can't say it ended up being too exiting of a race.Any suprises...no not really.Buisness as usual for the tour.

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom