Critical Mass London 28/03/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Tomorrow night I'm attending the 20th Annerversairy Critical Mass ride in London, are any other cycle chatters going? I happen to be in London on business tomorrow so figured I might go and see what the Critical Mass lark is actually like.

Note this is posted in cafe, not current affairs forum. I know opinions of Crtical Mass are mixed so let's leave it there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not been on any ! Have fun, and behave !

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I just want to ride my bike in London!

Do you need an excuse or justification to do so?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Tomorrow night I'm attending the 20th Annerversairy Critical Mass ride in London, are any other cycle chatters going? I happen to be in London on business tomorrow so figured I might go and see what the Critical Mass lark is actually like.

Note this is posted in cafe, not current affairs forum. I know opinions of Crtical Mass are mixed so let's leave it there.
If you're in London tomorrow evening I'd be up for meeting up for a coffee or a beer. I'm not going to participate in the critical mass debate though. Perhaps meet up somewhere on the South Bank before or after (though I've not idea how long they go on for).

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
If you're in London tomorrow evening I'd be up for meeting up for a coffee or a beer. I'm not going to participate in the critical mass debate though. Perhaps meet up somewhere on the South Bank before or after (though I've not idea how long they go on for).

Sounds like a great idea, @dktd and I will be free from about 4pm till whenever the ride starts, have you got my number?

sinibaldo

The critical mass is super fun and a great occasion to explore a city. I have been in critical masses in Istanbul and Los Angeles in the past and I am very happy since I will be in London as well tomorrow. BUT I also don't have a bike!

Top Bottom