CTC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Ride to Brighton Pride 1st August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I have the singular honour of being asked by the CTC's very own Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual Group to lead a ride from Hyde Park Corner to Brighton on the morning of Saturday 1st August. This will be a ride at a conversational pace, following, more or less, the FNRttC route to Preston Park. We'll leave about 8 am, and aim to get there a little after 1 pm.

Now this is an early call, but the diary for August fills up rapidly and I'm certain that Cycle Chatters of whatever orientation will not want to miss this one - I'll not expect a great rush of names three months in advance, but it will get bumped from time to time.

Distance about 52 miles with a stop half way. If you've never been to a Pride then it's about time.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Are boring straights allowed? This sounds like fun.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
TheDoctor said:
Are boring straights allowed? This sounds like fun.

I'm on it, so clearly straights are welcome.

Part of my reason for starting this thread now, rather than later, is that if we get big numbers we might have to look at coach travel for the return, because the trains back to London will be rammed, and every hotel and B+B booked out.

Tynan

Veteran
I suppose it could set off from Old Compton Street but otherwise it couldn't possibly get any gayer could it

yello

Same reason as any group is put together. There's a significant number of individuals who want to form a group.

It's a bit too far in the future for me to see if I can come out for this one yet.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
pencil me in - it will put me in my Brighton based sister's good books for an entire year if I come out to do something in support of pride.

Shaun

Founder
I've removed some posts from this thread that I don't think relate to the ride being advertised.

If you want to question the validity of having group rides based around people's sexual orientation, or any other shared group experience, mentality, or persuasion, then please see this discussion in P&L.

If you're not interested in this specific ride, then please simply refrain from posting here.

Many thanks,
Shaun

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Dellzeqq, as I am still buzzing from from the Fnrttc, or maybe its the sugar still, and as a way of a thank you, ild like to offer my services, if you require them as a TEC, waymarker, or whatever you so wish for me if you require my services, for this ride.

Top Bottom