cube acid 400 ebike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jags

Guru
ok guys the raleigh motus i was after has gone out of my price range 2600,WOW
anyway all is not lost i hope, i spotted the cube acid 400.
so anyone riding one and whats the lowdown on it good thing theres a dealer not far from me and its a lot cheaper than the raleigh.
your thoughts will be much appreciated.
cheers lads
jags.

update ,i bit the bullitt ordered the cube touring hybrid 500 all i hoping for is it fits me and it flattens hills not a lot to ask for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

I have a 500 very good bike

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I have both the 400 and 500......as its good to have them set up for different uses and you have two batteries

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
im 5ft 5ins all the other road bikes i owned were 47cm.
im sure these straight bar long wheel base will measure different.
i don't want to have a low saddle high handlebars kinda want saddle at least inch higher proper set up.
i think ill go for the 500 .
its next to impossible to get a reply from dealers here in ireland ,
i was thinking maybe going direct to cube is this possible,
then again what size is going to fit me that size guide they have on there websit doesnt work.

CXRAndy

Guru
This bit of kit works with virtually all motors.

https://www.bikespeed.de/RS_en.html

D

Deleted member 26715

Lets see how he feels about it after a years riding :okay:
Why? Mine is just over 12 months old & I haven't felt the need to make it illegal, nor can I ever see that occurring

CXRAndy

Guru
If the OP decides he wants a bit more, he can look at link and seek information. A more refined option than a speed sensor interface

OP
OP
J

jags

Guru
buying this ebike ain't easy don't think these guys want my money .
tried a few more dealers here in ireland waste of time.
so i email cube and asked if they would sell direct to me ,hah doubt it very much.
i dont want to buy from UK because we are getting screwed big time with duty and import tax brexit my ass ,anyhoo thats another story.
i had settled on raleigh but when i went to buy it went up to 2600 so had a good look at cube 300 cheaper and looks like it would do exactly the same as the raleigh ,whats going on there i ask.
im after a quality ebike that looks like a bike the plainer the better as long as its quality mid motor good wheels good groupset and it doesn't cost more than 2400 thats my budget.
jeez my car is only worth 50 quid .
anyway lads moan over tomorrow another day.
jags.

Last edited:
Top Bottom