Cube acid Hybrid One

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Keeper of the purse is strings is allowing this purchase via this years c2w scheme - anyone seen one in the flesh?

going for the 400 and paying the extra ontop - im going to switch the forks out to carbon and switch wheels to 650Bs with road plus tyres and the di2 off my current cube mtb

so it will be fully electric, including shifting :hyper:

133110_light_zoom (1).jpg

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
All that - and they put XCM forks on it ???? :eek:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I sometimes think they'd be better off just selling such bikes either with rigid forks or no forks at all.

They know you are going to have to change them anyway and that's money that could have been saved, or even spent elsewhere on the bike - like pedals or a decent set of and tyres.

Lovely bike though

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I sometimes think they'd be better off just selling such bikes either with rigid forks or no forks at all.

They know you are going to have to change them anyway and that's money that could have been saved, or even spent elsewhere on the bike - like pedals or a decent set of and tyres.

Lovely bike though
Just ordered it......arriving monday

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Bike is arriving tmrw and had to switch to the black and white model, as my size not available in the green

will then whip off the groupset and add my di2 groupo

OP
OP
J

jowwy

So just spent the last 2hrs in the cave stripping the ebike and fitting the di2, 650Bs and bottle cages

All ready for its 1st ride tomorrow for work

OP
OP
J

jowwy

wot!!!!! no photos.....
None yet roadrash as I want to try it before cutting down steerer etc......once it's all dialled in I will post up a pic of it in the flesh

Top Bottom