Cube or ribble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Well I'll be a M/L COC I've been told it's not the size lol I live in Chorley
Maybe message you on here @ some point - I do Rivington area as & when family time allows - there is a thing called Bolton Bash (I think) in summer, my mate & his did it last year & said it was tough but enjoyed it (may have taken in parts of Chorley area like Addlington etc.

Will find out more about it in case you are interested.

I am in the Metropolis of Atherton.

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

I'm only a 30 miler ( on a hybrid ) so I'm by far the best or quickest but hoping to improve on the cube not been out for 3 months due to injury so need to get my arse into gear lol

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I'm only a 30 miler ( on a hybrid ) so I'm by far the best or quickest but hoping to improve on the cube not been out for 3 months due to injury so need to get my arse into gear lol
I did 177 kilometres last night in an hour & a half.

In the Tour of Catalunya.

I was with the breakaway group all the way.

Tiz easy by Sofa Power & Sky+

Edit.

Tommy Voeckler kept gurning at me !

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

The cube pelaton race is reviewed in cycling plus In mays edition not a bad review but only gets 4*

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

Reet well I'll cancel my cycling plus subscription and get cycling weekly ,unlucky with your chain louch

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

SteCenturion

I am your Father
The cube pelaton race is reviewed in cycling plus In mays edition not a bad review but only gets 4*
It was reviewed in cyling active (april edition I think) & was raved about.

Although it was the top rated in a 'group test' it was a little unfair as the other 3 were lower in price.

They did say it was possibly the 'perfect' or best £1000 bike money can buy though - disclaimer - (words to that effect).

Got to say - I think the white/red/blue colour scheme is STUNNING - but then it would go perfectly with my white/red 3T bars/stem/seatpost cockpit & my Garmin Sharp kit & shoes.

For me - a match made in heaven.

Top Bottom