Cube or ribble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

Sorry downward I've had my bike at leisure lakes for 2 weeks ;)

Gains84

Mine arrived in the post on tuesday, can't ride it yet but sunday is the plan - theres alot of cubes gonna be flying about soon!
Put white bottle cages on it but not sure I like them...how I sleep at night I'm not sure!

Gains84

Yeah in the standard places, seat tube and...forgotten the name - upwards angled tube? lol

Edit: down tube, close!!! Ha

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

Got myself a new elite cage ( black,red,white ;) and a mini pump just need to pick up a spare tyre tube then I'm all set for a ride out tomorrow morning ,ps got both bikes together tonight cube Vs forme peak trail 1 can't believe there is 7 kg difference in the bikes( cube 8kg forme 15kg)

vickster

Legendary Member
Liking the two tone tape

OP
OP
Ste pt1

Ste pt1

To my fellow COC's I'm planning to do a few night rides ( quiet times on the road ) what rear light will fit on the frame ,lights I've got are way to large to fit ,front light fits no probs

SteCenturion

I am your Father
To my fellow COC's I'm planning to do a few night rides ( quiet times on the road ) what rear light will fit on the frame ,lights I've got are way to large to fit ,front light fits no probs
If it doesn't need to blind anyone but be good enough to keep you safe try the Lezyne Femto front & rear.

They come with a rubber band & clip attachments.
Available in loads of colours, so red would look good on yours.
Not expensive either.

I own a few Lezyne tools now & they are top quality.

Top Bottom