Cunning plan and bike storage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
Alas the two half bags of cement that might come in useful, only slightly gone hard went out in the skip as well. I valiantly allowed the spiders to go free in the garden, well I left the door open all day while I cleared the shed.
Make a concrete ground anchor with it.

rb58

Enigma
It's very easy to cut a hole in the shed floor (and line it with timber as a barrier to little creatures) enabling the ground anchor to go into the concrete base. Mine came with resin, bolts and ball bearings and was really easy to fit. Of course, there's no danger of falling down the 'hole' as the bikes are over it.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It's very easy to cut a hole in the shed floor (and line it with timber as a barrier to little creatures) enabling the ground anchor to go into the concrete base. Mine came with resin, bolts and ball bearings and was really easy to fit. Of course, there's no danger of falling down the 'hole' as the bikes are over it.
I pretty much did the same, ground anchors into the concrete hard standing through holes in the shed floor with motor bike chains+ locks

BorderReiver

Veteran
Seems to me you could make a lot more space by getting rid of some more non-essential stuff. That lawn mower needs to go for starters. Room for two or three n+1 right there. Concrete over the lawn and paint it green. Nobody will ever notice the difference. (Also makes it easier to work on the bikes outside).

Top Bottom