Cunobelin wears a lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So having been victim to your anti helmet vitriol (as have many others), singled out and subject to the so called evidence you've hammered us all with that they're a complete waste of time.... can you explain why you choose to wear one ?.....lob in.the scientific reasons / the evidence etc etc......im intrigued....

Are you a little hard of thinking?

No ...simply cannot that accept that it is appropriate to challenge the unsupported and unfounded claims, about helmets and feels that anything apart form "helmets are wonderful" is "anti-helmet"

PS.... you still haven't come up with any post that is "anti helmet vitriol"

Please have the decency to backup your claims

OP
OP
doog

doog

No ...simply cannot that accept that it is appropriate to challenge the unsupported and unfounded claims, about helmets and feels that anything apart form "helmets are wonderful" is "anti-helmet"

I didnt say you were hard of thinking...you've quoted someone else having a dig at me.

I didnt say you were hard of thinking...you've quoted someone else having a dig at me.
Please at least read the forum?

Let me explain...

You posted this:
So having been victim to your anti helmet vitriol (as have many others), singled out and subject to the so called evidence you've hammered us all with that they're a complete waste of time.... can you explain why you choose to wear one ?.....lob in.the scientific reasons / the evidence etc etc......im intrigued....

MIckle replied with this:

Are you a little hard of thinking?
I then replied TO MICKLE with this:

Both posts were quoted to save the very confusion that you have fallen foul of

I think we should respect his right and freedom to express his views even though he himself does not believe what he says and does something else.

It also not appropriate to pay out more rope or ask him to dig deeper.

PPS

Can we change the erroneous thread title to "Cunobelin wears a lid sometimes, when under the conditions it may offer some protection, but making an informed choice does not wear one most of the time"

I think we should respect his right and freedom to express his views even though he himself does not believe what he says and does something else.

It also not appropriate to pay out more rope or ask him to dig deeper.

The same erroneous assumption that Doog has made.... As he has failed abysmally to support his claims, please feel free to take up the challenge and prove the claim you are makong

you play on words and talk in riddles

In short your'e a WUM.....you wear a lid and then preach the complete opposite and play the devils advocate. You also do the same on CTC.....

As before you need to prove this claim, and have failed to do so.

Please feel free to justify your claim by quoting a post that is "anti helmet" as opposed to challenging unfounded or un-evidenced claims

Your failure do so speaks volumes

winjim

Smash the cistern
Absolutely and it is a welcome "challenge" to the absurd claim that anyone who questions the unreal and absurd claims by Doog et al that anything outside their agenda is "anti helmet vitriol"

It strengthens the pro choice agenda
Well it certainly doesn't strengthen my opinion of the person who started it...

classic33

Leg End Member
you don't sound the brightest
You've not met then.
Corrected your spelling. Well has only the two "l's", not the three you gave.

I didn't need to dig, I've read his CTC posts for years, shame he hid his dirty little secret on there as well'^_^

Have a debate but come clean by all means...this guy has hammered a few on here of late for simply expressing a view.....
If the pictures have been on here for as long he says, where's he been hiding "his dirty little secret"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom