Cunobelin wears a lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Having read a few of the helmets wearers post I am surprised they do so.

OP
OP
doog

doog

Gave up teaching a few years ago now.

enjoy your retirement, let the spelling go however :-)
..and may I present further evidence of my "anti helmet vitriol" and status as a "WUM"

help with helmets

Crash - Replace Helmet?

Helmet advice please

Cheap cycle helmets any good?

Giro admit rotational injuries are a problem?

Show us your.. cycle helmet

Bicycle helmet pads

Which helmet?

Road or MTB helmet?

MIPS - a new helmet technology?

Broken Helmet

I think that we can let the case rest there and look forward to the evidence from Doog and Arrowfoot

there is a mass of posts from yourself....I really cant be arsed to wade through the lot .......... do you wear a helmet when walking up or down stairs ?

quote..."But if it helps you to evade answering why people shouldn't wear helmets and prevent head injuries on stairs, carry on lying"

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/why-wouldnt-you-wear-a-helmet.180820/page-24

He's never made his stance abundantly clear just wrapped it in riddles and confusion. However unless you've been subject to his knee jerk reaction posts you wouldnt understand. Im sure plenty on here will be reveling in his latest admissions....he was quick as hell to jump on them.

Its a shame he never had the integrity and honesty to admit he was a helmet wearer before launching his mountain of evidence on unsuspecting users who were suddenly lobbed into this part of the forum without any knowledge of the posters they were coming up against....

He's created his little internet persona ....shame for him its a fraud,,,

Your massive inability to understand that correcting inappropriate and unfounded claims with evidence is part of an informed choice is not my problem , nor is your inability to read the posts on here, CTC and other forums where others have no problem reading or understanding, is again your issue, not mine

You have been given opportunities to provide examples to support your lies, but have consistently failed to do so.... I am quite happy for you to continue in your bizarre fantasy, but really, could you have the common decency to reference just one"anti helmet vitriol" post

Its a shame he never had the integrity and honesty to admit he was a helmet wearer ,

Please at least post one thing accurate in this thread... as explained before...

The phrase is "occasional helmet wearer", claiming I am a "helmet wearer" is wrong, untrue and inaccurate

screenman

Legendary Member
Please at least post one thing accurate in this thread... as explained before...

The phrase is "occasional helmet wearer", claiming I am a "helmet wearer" is wrong, untrue and inaccurate

What is the cut off point, I do not have one on now, so I suppose I am an occasional wearer.

C, I take it you support the wearing of a helmet and understand the value one can have. Well done to you.

As all my posts have stated... they are of limited use, but it is important that the individual knows the evidence for and against. This enables an informed choice.

Without diverting Doog's thread towards reality....

My posts stand for themselves

I would not "support" the use of an EN1078 helmet, nor would I support a claim that they are of any use in an accident with an impact greater than simple fall.

OP
OP
doog

doog

in all of your pics ...you are wearing a helmet

In the majority of helmet debates you are throwing evidence at people that wearing helmets on a bike is basically a waste of time.....you state that walking up stairs is more dangerous. ...

Do you wear a helmet on the stairs ?...simple question

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't, and I think I'm the only one on here that has said they have suffered a head injury as an indirect result of an incident on a set of stairs.
Injury occurred when being helped up, not as a result of the fall, log roll backwards, on the stairs.

there is a mass of posts from yourself....I really cant be arsed to wade through the lot .......... do you wear a helmet when walking up or down stairs ?

Denying the evidence is fine, I expected nothing more.... I also no longer expect you t actually post any evidence to support your lies about "anti helmet vitriol"

quote..."But if it helps you to evade answering why people shouldn't wear helmets and prevent head injuries on stairs, carry on lying"[

Please read the posts previous to this one, you made erroneous claims and lied about the evidence posted - I am quite happy for people to read the evidence of this for themselves

in all of your pics ...you are wearing a helmet

Really?

How many of my photos on this and the CTC forum did you check before this bizarre claim was made?

... or is this simply another unfounded claim on your part?

In the majority of helmet debates you are throwing evidence at people that wearing helmets on a bike is basically a waste of time

Your incorrect interpretation - it is challenging unrealistic and untrue claims about helmet performance, enabling informed choice
.....you state that walking up stairs is more dangerous. ...

Do you wear a helmet on the stairs ?...simple question

Your inability to understand the comparison is not my problem....

Last edited:
Quite hilarious. Sounds like he was found hiding under the bed in his neighbour's bedroom and he is explaining why he needed to be under the bed.

What I was found rather amazing, is that he himself provided further evidence of being under the bed in the past.

OP
OP
doog

doog

More people will suffer head injuries forms falls on stairs than cycling yet time on stairs is less tnan that spent cycling

(retired teachers...its his spelling not mine):okay:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/why-wouldnt-you-wear-a-helmet.180820/page-23

You said it...my argument was that people spend more time climbing stairs than cycling....irrespective...we now know you wear a lid on the bike, my question is do you wear one on the stairs ? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom