Why wouldn't you wear a helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I was in hospital with the head injury I sustained with that afore featured helmet, there was a guy in the bed opposite that had similar injuries from falling down the stairs. Does that help? 1-1 for cycling and stairs! Also 1-1 for accidents with a helmet and without.

doog

:rolleyes: Come off it, you have been very abusive yourself. I'd have thought that, by your own admission, you were big enough and ugly enough to cope with some LOLz.

'Very abusive' err when.....? You have a sense of the ridiculous, like assuming that anyone who disagrees with you is a helmet wearer. :smile:

That asides..time to move on

The majority of cycling related injuries dont involve a mechanically propelled motor vehicle so they are not recorded.. .

You accept now that this is dishonest on two levels? First, you are including child injuries suffered in the park, not on the roads. Cos on the roads drivers are involved in 84% of injuries. And second, such injuries ARE recorded. So you're wrong on two counts and you get all aerated when your mistakes are pointed out.

doog

You accept now that this is dishonest on two levels? First, you are including child injuries suffered in the park, not on the roads. Cos on the roads drivers are involved in 84% of injuries. And second, such injuries ARE recorded. So you're wrong on two counts and you get all aerated when your mistakes are pointed out.

'cos cos cos ' im gonna chuck my teddy out the pram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom