Cunobelin wears a lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
doog, you started with one of these

schop_87_spade_struikgewasspade_www_rlarson_com.jpg

if you carry on digging that hole , then you will need one of these

JCB-8085-ZTS-IMAGE-11-e1358455998746.jpg

read what is written and try to understand it from a neutral position

Herbie

Veteran
You know the guy who gives everyone a bloody hard time about wearing a helmet...he posted a pic. Im sure he wont mind me sticking it on here, the many who've been bullied / intimidated /shouted down can have a quiet little chuckle to themselves...^_^...

Heres his rig..spot the lid..

P2288405.jpg

Heres the post (post #10 )

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/packing-for-a-tour.182736/

Perhaps he can tell us why on this occasion he was wearing one ?

I can't see him wearing one.....nice bike though

swansonj

Guru
you dont sound the brightest

I didnt need to dig, ive read his CTC posts for years, shame he hid his dirty little secret on there as well ^_^

Have a debate but come clean by all means...this guy has hammered a few on here of late for simply expressing a view.....
C'mon. "Dirty little secret" for heaven's sake? I don't particularly like cunobelin's debating style and I find his tendency to follow obsessions somewhat wearing. But his stance on helmet wearing is absolutely mainstream for those of us who have studied the evidence - we choose to wear one when the circumstances are such that the evidence suggests they might be worth it, and we don't wear them when the evidence suggests there's no point. For some of us that means we wear them virtually never, for some of us just when the roads are slippery or we suspect we might be more likely to fall off. If you find cunobelin's style too unpleasant, ignore him - but by so obviously and wilfully distorting his stance iand trying to make an issue out of nothing, t's you who is looking diminished.

you dont sound the brightest

I didnt need to dig, ive read his CTC posts for years, shame he hid his dirty little secret on there as well ^_^

Have a debate but come clean by all means...this guy has hammered a few on here of late for simply expressing a view.....

Oh dear, oh dear.... do you need a list of the photos and pro helmet advice on there as well?

ThIs is becoming more than a little pathetic... lots of sqeualing but absolutely no evidence to back up the claims

... shame he hid his dirty little secret .....
... by posting a photo of himself? Fool.

OP
OP
doog

doog

C'mon. "Dirty little secret" for heaven's sake? I don't particularly like cunobelin's debating style and I find his tendency to follow obsessions somewhat wearing. But his stance on helmet wearing is absolutely mainstream for those of us who have studied the evidence - we choose to wear one when the circumstances are such that the evidence suggests they might be worth it, and we don't wear them when the evidence suggests there's no point. For some of us that means we wear them virtually never, for some of us just when the roads are slippery or we suspect we might be more likely to fall off. If you find cunobelin's style too unpleasant, ignore him - but by so obviously and wilfully distorting his stance iand trying to make an issue out of nothing, t's you who is looking diminished.

He's never made his stance abundantly clear just wrapped it in riddles and confusion. However unless you've been subject to his knee jerk reaction posts you wouldnt understand. Im sure plenty on here will be reveling in his latest admissions....he was quick as hell to jump on them.

Its a shame he never had the integrity and honesty to admit he was a helmet wearer before launching his mountain of evidence on unsuspecting users who were suddenly lobbed into this part of the forum without any knowledge of the posters they were coming up against....

He's created his little internet persona ....shame for him its a fraud,,,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom