Cup Final

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
The answer seems to be "with great difficulty" but good luck in your hunt anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz

Guru
Dave5N said:
How do I get tickets for Wembley then?

The FA site has no details and Google produced nothing under a grand.;)
assuming you're talking about the semi [cup final tkts wont be available until the 2 teams are known], in either case you should go to the club's website...in my experience, ticket allocations are generally prioritised as [for example]

1.season ticket holders
2.pompey membership card holders
if there's any tickets left after that then it's
3.general public

on the road

Über Member
You could always try ebay if you are prepaired to sell your granny ;)

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Maz said:
assuming you're talking about the semi [cup final tkts wont be available until the 2 teams are known], in either case you should go to the club's website...in my experience, ticket allocations are generally prioritised as [for example]

1.season ticket holders
2.pompey membership card holders
if there's any tickets left after that then it's
3.general public

No, the Final. As the thread title suggested... ;)

stevenb

At last a cup year for the neutrals.......
I reckon its between Pompey and Boro though.......but it would be nice to see a Championship side or even Bristol Rovers into the final. :biggrin:

Desert Orchid

clubs get 25000 each for the final, the rest got to the fa to give to member clubs etc. as thankyous for the work people do for football, refs etc. the rest go corporate.
depending on how many season ticket holders you have will determine how your club dishes out the tickets but it's never eeasy , or fair as to who gets there on the day.
For the semis the clubs should get 35000 each so could be a better idea for a day out.

come on Boro !

Top Bottom