Curious what this means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Dear me Arch, Iv counted you suggesting people leave three times in such a short space. Doesnt look good really dont you think?:wacko:

Danny

Legendary Member
The problem with people today is that they are no longer prepared to stoically accept their punishment, whether it was right or wrong ;)

Norm

Dear me Arch, Iv counted you suggesting people leave three times in such a short space. Doesnt look good really dont you think?:wacko:
I agree, it doesn't look good at all when people can't take a subtle hint or feel a need to whine and whinge about Nazi / Stasi oppression or act as if they have something worth adding.

Shaun

Founder
A couple of days out to deal with some personal matters and I return to this ^^

Col - it was a temporary suspension, from a single thread, for a short while. The notice told you why and also told you when the suspension ended, so there was no need for this thread at all.

The other people who were also temporarily suspended from the same thread accepted it with good grace and without feeling the need to "let everyone know what was done and why".

Despite being away from CC I expressly asked the support team to respond to you personally and explain why you had been suspended from the thread, so from a "service" point of view you've been very well looked after.

If you have any further issues with how CC is being run, please address them to me via PM and wait for me to reply; but understand that occasionally other matters outside of CC need my attention too!! ;)

Thanks,
Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom