Curious what this means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Can anyone tell me what this means please?:biggrin:

[#MBS] You are temporarily excluded from this topic until19 November 2011 - 13:52:12
Reason: Attacking the poster, not the post.

Sounds like you've been sent to the sin bin by admin and had your posting privileges suspended temporarily for being a naughty poster and resorting to ad hominems rather than arguing the point.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Lol. I never come across a forum so bad for moderators / admin removing editing and banning people

They are like the secret police and Nazi's of the bike forums on here :smile:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Ah must be when I said " how do you know? Oh sorry I forgot he is a blackbelt in some wrestling game, and always seems to mention it when you dissagree with him"
Thats not an attack, its a statement of what he did? cant see that as being too bad :rolleyes:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Lol. I never come across a forum so bad for moderators / admin removing editing and banning people

Either magnatron is still reading and has complained, or someone has took it on themselves to ban me for telling it how it is? Now I wonder who that might be?:biggrin:

Norm

Can anyone tell me what this means please?:biggrin:

[#MBS] You are temporarily excluded from this topic until19 November 2011 - 13:52:12
Reason: Attacking the poster, not the post.
If you look in the thread from which you were banned, you'll see this.

Really? The person who has built this place up and provides it to you free of charge is the same as a group who murdered millions of humans?

If you feel like that, why don't you just do the honourable thing?

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Can you tell me why I was banned from this thread, that was the question after all, I already knew about that.:biggrin:

Zoiders

Careful old chap.

Calling the moderators Nazi's is grounds for a banning.

They will be all over you like the Stasi...oh hang on...they used to be Nazi's as well.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
There is isnt there? All the name calling that goes on, and I get banned without warning from a thread because I mentioned something that happened in the passed. Seems a bit hypocritical to me?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sorry I dont know what Godwinated means?:biggrin:

Godwin's Law states that eventually an argument on the internet will lead to someone comparing some one else to Hitler or the Nazis.

When you consider the difference in scale between the actions of Hitler and the Nazis, and the importance of the egos of a few people who are posting on the internet, it's pretty sick to even mention them in the same breath.

If people think it's so bad here, they can leave. Unlike the millions who had no choice, and no chance, and who died in misery.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Godwin's Law states that eventually an argument on the internet will lead to someone comparing some one else to Hitler or the Nazis.

When you consider the difference in scale between the actions of Hitler and the Nazis, and the importance of the egos of a few people who are posting on the internet, it's pretty sick to even mention them in the same breath.

If people think it's so bad here, they can leave. Unlike the millions who had no choice, and no chance, and who died in misery.

Ah so thats what it means, glad it wasnt me who compared some here to nazis then eh?:biggrin:

But I must have said something worse to get a thread ban?:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom