Curious what this means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
No indeed, and my remarks were aimed squarely at those who did....

Oops sorry I edited as you sent. Saying I must have said something worse to get a ban?:biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
Maybe it was the amount of times you got his name wrong?
Sure there were worse comments but I suppose you were caught up in the argument so got treated the same.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Maybe it was the amount of times you got his name wrong?
Sure there were worse comments but I suppose you were caught up in the argument so got treated the same.

So everyone caught up has been banned also? I never thought of that, makes it even more over the top I think?

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Blinkin flip, I keep clicking on new posts in the thread Im banned from, you are VERY strict :biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Why put this in café? Why not site feedback, or a mail to the admin?

Because I wanted everyone to know about it, as it seems someone might be abusing their powers. Unless of course shaun did it and had good reason, then I would accept it. And I have :biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Because I wanted everyone to know about it, as it seems someone might be abusing their powers. Unless of course shaun did it and had good reason, then I would accept it. And I have :biggrin:

Oh, well that makes sense.

I think I'll put my next post asking for advice on what ERD Mavic 32h A319 rims are in the café, so everyone knows about that.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Oh, well that makes sense.

I think I'll put my next post asking for advice on what ERD Mavic 32h A319 rims are in the café, so everyone knows about that.

Now that doesnt :whistle:

just jim

The thread in question on Commuting turned out to be quiter dispiriting - the usual person-bashing (albiet in a more eurdite form). Maybe a wee break from C.C is in order. I've been here too much lately perhaps. I'm sorry about the loss of Magnatom. No need for it really but I understand why.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The thread in question on Commuting turned out to be quiter dispiriting - the usual person-bashing (albiet in a more eurdite form). Maybe a wee break from C.C is in order. I've been here too much lately perhaps. I'm sorry about the loss of Magnatom. No need for it really but I understand why.

Too kind, TC.

/tips hat.

Café really is the place to have any and all questions answered, regardless of topic, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom