Customised Coffins - what would you choose?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
As per the title, They're something that I'd previously been unaware of. Visiting Edinburgh last week, we decided to walk to the city centre for a few beers. I passed an undertkers shop on the way and there were a selection of decorated coffins with the invitation to design your own.
Apologies for the quality of the photo's, taking photo's through glass is challenging with a phone camera.
If you did want to choose, what would be your chosen design?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A bit of vinyl printing - what a way to make some cash from coffins.

I like the 'Only Fools' one

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I expect there will be a new fad by the time I'm dead; maybe digital projection. No-one is going to see it apart from a few minutes when I'm lowered in, so for me it will be the cheapest/biodegradable one I would think. I'd rather spend money on a party afterwards

All uphill

Still rolling along
As per the title, They're something that I'd previously been unaware of. Visiting Edinburgh last week, we decided to walk to the city centre for a few beers. I passed an undertkers shop on the way and there were a selection of decorated coffins with the invitation to design your own.
Apologies for the quality of the photo's, taking photo's through glass is challenging with a phone camera.
If you did want to choose, what would be your chosen design? View attachment 637878
View attachment 637879
View attachment 637880
Do I also get to choose who goes in the coffin?

Top Bottom