Cycle Chat Account Upgrade (Advertisement Removal)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
I've paid my dues and adverts have gone, but how much does it cost to have the "Cycle Chat Account Upgrade (Advertisement Removal)" removed?

Cheers Keith

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've paid my dues and adverts have gone, but how much does it cost to have the "Cycle Chat Account Upgrade (Advertisement Removal)" removed?

Cheers Keith
Click on the top right corner of it, there should be an option "dismiss featured thread"
Let me know if this works, if not I'll investigate further.

Can I personally add that I would pay to see more ads. The pipette machine one that was on yesterday was the most random thing I have seen in years. PMC (Pipette Machine Chat) can only be weeks away.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hey Shaun, how goes it?
I am a fairly new member. But what would you consider to be a reasonable/acceptable contribution to make?
Your site looks really great and I would like to support it somehow.
Please let me know what the average donation is please. So I can gauge it from there.
Thanking you in advance
Kind regards
Michael
It is £9 a year, but when Shaun set it up he did say that if that amount is a problem then get in touch with him and come to some agreement.

PS Stick the 'at' sign in front of member names to alert them when you want them to read a particular message. Like this: @Shaun.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I use adblocker at home. One thing does irritate me about this site though is certain 'trigger' words turn into advertising hyperlinks.

Take, for instance, the name of a long river in Brazil. Every time I use that it links to their site. My posts are not ads for them & I resent a perfectly good name being hijacked to supply advertising. It would be great if you could turn that off. The long river in Brazil doesn't pay me to advertise for them.

Top Bottom