Cycle Chat Christmas Party - London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
and in Boots?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
.....it's moments like this when I treasure being a short arse!!

It won't be a late one for me guys as got to get up silly early Saturday morning.

See you all tommorow :rolleyes:

Oh yes forgot to say- going to see my mate sing at 7:30 ish and that's in old street so won't get there until the evening time so will check in with someone before I head over.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Food is served until 10pm in the cellar bar , they give you a pager when you order to make you feel like a city exec. and to tell you when your food is ready to collect.
The menu is very well priced at £5.95 for the standard meals (pie & chips, lasagna etc) or £7.95 for the posher option of fish/scampi & chips etc. Sitting duck may be able to put his picture of the menu up later.

Sorry about the delay and it's not the greatest photo I have ever taken but you get the idea. Pretty standard pub fayre.

023.jpg

See you all Tomorrow :cheers:

The chef has got cold plates? The chef needs to stand on a mat.

Chicken nuggets: Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.

Cider chicken: Why did the chicken cross the road. To get to the other cider.

Ah! Beer in ale. Yummy. :smile:

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Hi people,
Expecting to make it about 6-6:30, but not going to be tooooooo extended 'cos I really need to get a ride in tomorrow, after icy/snowy roads have prevented it the last two weekends.
Besides, still recovering from a slightly rowdy do last night.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I can't believe i've missed out on a page worth of banter about me, how cool, I like!

Anyhow, am ill, almost man-flu but not yet, hence why am still just alive enough to update my status.

Been battling this naff mucus cough and associated sides effects, which have got worse since Tuesday, just my luck as I was looking forward to trying out Becs's heels... and while were on the subject, am a Cowgirl boot type of perv.. :rolleyes:

So yes, i've gotta bail, most annoyed as was also due to meet my hot Pineapple Cheerleader friends after too for their Crimbo night out.. proper shame...

So, till next time, but have a mental one, cant wait for the updates and pictures, rock on!

I can't believe i've missed out on a page worth of banter about me, how cool, I like!

Anyhow, am ill, almost man-flu but not yet, hence why am still just alive enough to update my status.

Been battling this naff mucus cough and associated sides effects, which have got worse since Tuesday, just my luck as I was looking forward to trying out Becs's heels... and while were on the subject, am a Cowgirl boot type of perv.. :rolleyes:

So yes, i've gotta bail, most annoyed as was also due to meet my hot Pineapple Cheerleader friends after too for their Crimbo night out.. proper shame...

So, till next time, but have a mental one, cant wait for the updates and pictures, rock on!

Rubbish! MTFU and come out! I'm sick too but I'm hoping alcohol will fix it! :biggrin: How can you turn down cheerleaders?

martint235

Dog on a bike

Davy don't get confused. This is drinking not FNRttC, you don't need to bail from this one....

Some git has booked me in for a telecon that doesn't finish till 4 but I reckon I'm only 15 mins from the pub!!

theclaud

Openly Marxist

ddz1aw.gif

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member

As the others have said Davy, we're not taking illness as an excuse for this one.

So go home, get your cowgirl boots and hat on and meet us at the bar. Once you've killed the germs with alcohol, you can go and shake your pom poms with the cheerleaders
cheerleader.gif

Top Bottom