Cycle Chat Christmas Party - London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry to hear about your malaise Davy. However, you did succees in braking the 'Crapometer' app. on my 'phone. Claudine's is more rigorous and offers a reliable measurement...
Get well soon - it's now the others who will have to worry, as someone has got to 'be Davy' and bear the brunt of hilarity in your absence.:smile:

212zmm1.jpg

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
hehehehe, you lot have cheered me up and given me a smile, thanks!

But no, I must rest, am bringing up blood here and there too, so as much as the Oliver Reed way went, which I will one day follow, am sure, I dont want to die just yet... I want to look 'fit' in my coffin, not in an extra wide one for the current porker I am... and thats not just for the relaxed thighs..

hehehehe, you lot have cheered me up and given me a smile, thanks!

But no, I must rest, am bringing up blood here and there too, so as much as the Oliver Reed way went, which I will one day follow, am sure, I dont want to die just yet... I want to look 'fit' in my coffin, not in an extra wide one for the current porker I am... and thats not just for the relaxed thighs..

get yourself to a doctor and get some decent antibiotics - you don't want to end up with pneumonia!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
What time are the early birds getting to the pub - I should be there by 5.

Crikey. Nice to see people taking their drinking responsibilities seriously. I hope to be there by about 7:30, with a small entourage of gorgeous blondes... who will of course be devastated to learn that Davy's not going to make it.

martint235

Dog on a bike
What time are the early birds getting to the pub - I should be there by 5.

Crikey. Nice to see people taking their drinking responsibilities seriously. I hope to be there by about 7:30, with a small entourage of gorgeous blondes... who will of course be devastated to learn that Davy's not going to make it.

I've been booked into a telecon from 3 till 4pm after which I'll be legging it across the bridge. Should hopefully be there by 4.30ish. TC if I'm not seeing double by 7.30, I'll be disappointed....

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
get yourself to a doctor and get some decent antibiotics - you don't want to end up with pneumonia!

Am considering it, just the wrong kind of year to be on anti's...

Oh TC... thats sooo not fair... feel like hanging myself now am missing out it all and now with more gorgeous blondes in tow.. however, am sure it was a blonde that gave me these germs to begin with, the wrench..

Tynan

Veteran
I won't be there until an early six (5.45), but on the plus side I've just had a 4 and a half pint lunch (with a pie and mash) so there's an early warning to early birds that I'll be up to speed from the off, that or fighting an early hangover

And of course the lady wife is attending to slightly dilute the hairy arse count

ooo, a rare chance to see Origamist other than the usual brief glimpse as he vanishes into the distance

is it the back bar again?

Origamist

Legendary Member
Am considering it, just the wrong kind of year to be on anti's...

Oh TC... thats sooo not fair... feel like hanging myself now am missing out it all and now with more gorgeous blondes in tow.. however, am sure it was a blonde that gave me these germs to begin with, the wrench..

A bottle of Leffe Blonde gave you man flu? If so, stop sharing rim saliva and drink 'em down like a real man - think Rich P!

Origamist

Legendary Member
I won't be there until an early six (5.45), but on the plus side I've just had a 4 and a half pint lunch (with a pie and mash) so there's an early warning to early birds that I'll be up to speed from the off, that or fighting an early hangover

And of course the lady wife is attending to slightly dilute the hairy arse count

ooo, a rare chance to see Origamist other than the usual brief glimpse as he vanishes into the distance
is it the back bar again?

You're a couple ahead of me - I had a couple of Chimays for lunch and 2 slices of lemon drizzle cake.

You'll probably be wishing I would disappear into the distance by 7, given the shoot I talk.

At 5 you'll find me at bar look disarmingly handsome and dissolute. Imagine Bukowski in his pomp, but without the intellect or looks!

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Cycle Chat Christmas Party
Friday December 10th @ 6pm (or earlier !)
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese
145 Fleet Street
London
EC4A 2BU
Street View

Tube/ Train - Chancery Lane, Temple, Farringdon, St Pauls, Mansion House City Thameslink Rail (all about 1/2 mile)
Boris bike station - Bouverie Street
Buses - 26, N26, 76, N76, 11, N11, 23, 172 + others near by.

We're going to be taking over the cellar bar to minimise stair negotiations.

If you find yourself talking to strangers about cycling, and they don't look interested, you're probably in the wrong bar (Tynan!)

Look for the Cycle Chat Cap if in doubt

2eq6rs6.jpg

New faces are more than welcome to join us :thumbsup:

Top Bottom