Cycle Chat Christmas Party - London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
It's been talked about a few times, most recently in the bar at Whitstable.

A Cycle Chat Christmas party/drinks/pub crawl/PCP (pub-curry-pub). This is not a social ride, it's a social drink, so leave your bike at home and get the tube/bus/taxi :ohmy: (but helmets may be a good idea)

As November is quickly passing by, it's time we set a possible date.

It will be impossible to get a date to please everybody, so majority rule. Vote in the poll above and pick which Fridays you would be available for, Friday was deemed the best option at Whitstable, but I've put a Saturday option down just in case that is preferred.
(Friday 17th isn't great for me, as I have the office party the night before, and our family Christmas is a week early this year, but any other should be fine)

The location should be somewhere central-ish to allow people to travel in and get home easily afterwards.

So post your ideas for bars, curry houses, pubs, lamp posts to lean against and we'll see if we can come to an agreement

BTW: in case you missed in it in the other forums, there is a Christmas lunch planned for Thursday 16th, 1pm in Waterloo. Thread here, but a midweek lunch time does limit the amount of alcohol that can be consumed.

:cheers:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
We can still ride - Boris Bikes!!!!!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm ok for Fridays or Saturdays so far but may have to be abroad last minute (some unconfirmed plans).

I'll keep checking the poll.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I dont know.. I have a few days off CC and theres not one but two Christmas do's up and running!!

Okay, well, the lunch one would be a no go for me, but this is fine.

Is there a multi-button option though as I can do the 10th, 17th or a Saturday not a problem... Well, my work do is on the 9th, but am hard-core, and that party wont be messy.. unless I end up in Pinks in Windsor... But ill be fine, I can handle it... :becool:

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
I dont know.. I have a few days off CC and theres not one but two Christmas do's up and running!!

Okay, well, the lunch one would be a no go for me, but this is fine.

Is there a multi-button option though as I can do the 10th, 17th or a Saturday not a problem... Well, my work do is on the 9th, but am hard-core, and that party wont be messy.. unless I end up in Pinks in Windsor... But ill be fine, I can handle it... :becool:

It is multiple choice so pick all the days which are good for you.

10th is edging it at the moment

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
While the votes for dates are coming in, are there any suggestions for areas or bars to start the evening in?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
PCP in the general region of Brick Lane gets my vote! Although I'm not overly fussy as long as I can find my way onto the right night bus at the end of the night!

think it should be somewhere a little more central Becs.. near main stations.

Top Bottom