Cycle Chat Christmas Party - London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
Brick Lane is Liverpool Street

Please make it a proper pub with decent bitter

think it should be somewhere a little more central Becs.. near main stations.

cry.gif

only joking, I'm easy. Central makes getting home easier when squiffy
cheers.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 1239838"]
What about a Samuel Stout's pub?

The Cheshire Cheese on Fleet Street?

I can also negotiate a booking and discount at The Sitar on the Strand about 5 minutes away. It's owned by a colleague's dad.
[/quote]

Both excellent choices..
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
[QUOTE 1239838"]
What about a Samuel Stout's pub?

The Cheshire Cheese on Fleet Street?

I can also negotiate a booking and discount at The Sitar on the Strand about 5 minutes away. It's owned by a colleague's dad.

Waterloo/Charing Cross/all thereabouts.

Those living in the bandit country south and east of the river should also be able to wend there way home easily enough.

[/quote]

That looks like a very good choice Crock.

Google map

Website

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
Only if it's the one in your avatar
thumbsup.png

As you're tea-total you can be the designated driver.

You better bring one of these

Charity%20Bike%201.JPG

The Sitar looks good to me. I would normal ride the pub bike to things like this but I think the chances of me getting splattered cycling drunk through that part of town are pretty high! Not that I ever cycle under the influence
whistling.gif

mistral

Guru
Can I please come by bike, I really don't use public transport if I don't have to. :sad:

I've just cast a vote for the 10th

If it works out for that date I can provide secure cycle parking (for up to 20) at 85 Strand, just down the road (almost next to the Savoy if you know the area). I manage the building which has 24 hr security, we can sort out details nearer the time.

OP
OP
redjedi

redjedi

Über Member
It's looking like the 10th at the moment, but the votes only been open for a couple of days, so too early to tell.

The poll should close next week, so people have plenty of time to make plans.

Can you make a rough enquiry about what discount will be available say for 15-20 people at 8/9 pm on Friday 10th?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'll pencil the 10th in (now, would it be a travesty to bring the jersey as it's been languishing with me for a long while now) and will have to confirm for definite closer to the time.

Top Bottom