Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Anyone own a gilet who can vouch for the quality or provide a pic?

BTW will the timing seems good, I can wire you the money when wife is paid on tuesday if you like!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Garz said:
Anyone own a gilet who can vouch for the quality or provide a pic?

BTW will the timing seems good, I can wire you the money when wife is paid on tuesday if you like!

They're nice - more Autumnal than winter though (the windstopper front is excellent, back is mesh, they don't have the brushed cotton inside the neck that my pearl izumi one does).

Armwarmers are (imo) good too - quality grippers at the top of the arm, and nicely warm.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Possibly - it would depend on how many are snapped up this week. If you PM me some dimensions (and any sizes of current jerseys, stating manufacturer), I should be able to pick out the right size.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Everything is now here apart from caps. Will be going through the orders this weekend. Those who didn't order caps and those with massive orders will get theirs ASAP, those with caps might have to wait a few days I'm afraid.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will1985 said:
Everything is now here apart from caps. Will be going through the orders this weekend. Those who didn't order caps and those with massive orders will get theirs ASAP, those with caps might have to wait a few days I'm afraid.

No worries, and thank you once again for taking all this on. I hope the weather is grotty so you aren't missing out on nice riding weather!;)

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Cheers Will-thanks for sorting this out, Arch I get the impression Will would ride in any weather!

Young Un

Will, we need to sort out payment for my jersey;)

Cheers
Steve

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Can any of the big orderers let me know if they have received a parcel yet? I'll be sending more out this afternoon to those who didn't order caps.
Still no word on the caps I'm afraid. I'll chase that up this afternoon.

redjedi

Über Member
Will1985 said:
Orders have been and gone. I'm onto posting at the moment. If you look up at post #168 you'll see what is left.

:smile::angry:

Will1985 said:
Can any of the big orderers let me know if they have received a parcel yet? I'll be sending more out this afternoon to those who didn't order caps.
Still no word on the caps
I'm afraid. I'll chase that up this afternoon.

:sad:

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Not sure I count as a big orderer but a card was left for me today. It could be Ebay stuff, though - either way, I can't collect till Friday to check.

John

Will - my kit has arrived safe and sound.

I have modelled all for Mrs dmoan who said "That jersey looks just like your other jersey!"

Although she found the inside of my knicks and bibshorts "furry"!

As usual, many thanks for sorting out the kit order. I'll email you a pint shortly!

Top Bottom