Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Here it is - the moment that my inbox has been dreading for 6 months. It is time to order Cycle Chat clothing to look part of the team whether out on your own, on a CC ride, or a sportive. Depending on regulations tbc, you may even be able to ride TTs in 2010 under the Cycle Chat name.

Attached are order forms in both PDF and doc format. Put the size in the right hand box (and quantity if more than 1) of the relevant colour.
SS is short sleeve, LS is long sleeve. SZ refers to a short zip, 3Z to a 3/4 length zip, and LZ is a full length zip.

The Endura catalogue is here if you want to find out more about the range. Almost anything is available although there are minimum order requirements for items on pp13-14. I have only included the most popular items on the order form, so if you want any of the other garments, PM me and I can tell you the price.

For payment, cheque is preferred but I'll accept paypal (adding the 3.4% admin fee). If people don't like these methods, I can discuss bank transfer via PM.

New for this order will be caps. The design thread is here. Due to the minimum order, it will be a single one-size design so it doesn't matter if you put your mark on the blue or black side of the form.
Socks can also be done if demand is high enough and a design made, again following the single design idea. Cost could be between £7 and £9 ea. Discuss below.

We are hoping for this to be a big order (ie once a year) partly to keep me sane but this is also helping to lower the costs - surplus to the server fund. A few extra jerseys will be ordered in the most popular sizes for latecomers.

For those interested, 88 jerseys have been ordered over the past 3 orders with blue leading 48-40.

There are plenty of images of the jersey on the forum...either do a search or somebody will be kind enough to point you in the right direction. The same goes for real-world experience of sizing.

3842573624_aab439962c_o.jpg

The deadline is 16th September for posting. The order will be compiled by 19th September.

Young Un

How long is the turn around - as in how long would it be before the kit arrived?

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Depends - last week of October might be the earliest. They usually aim for a 4 week turnaround....slightly longer for massive orders.

TVC

Thanks for this Will, unfortunatley the catalogue link goes to a .jpg rather than a .pdf.
Just off to look for my cheque book.

Cheers

Fantabulous – just in time for late autumn / early winter centuries!

This time, I will be mostly ordering thermal biblongs, LSLZ jersey and Windtex jacket and a couple of caps…

Will, I‘ll wait until the start of September to place my order – if you have sufficient enquiries for socks in the meantime, could you post a message and I’ll add these to my order? I don’t mind if the socks are black or white, but I would prefer white…

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Not sure where I'll be.

Good point on the buff - a minimum order of 5 could make this a possibility.
My calculations would make it £9-10 inc P&P.

Top Bottom