Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, I've a feeling it has - but are the caps available in each colour design or do they appear on each list and there's just one colour way?

Arch

Married to Night Train
longers said:
Apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere, I've a feeling it has - but are the caps available in each colour design or do they appear on each list and there's just one colour way?

"New for this order will be caps. The design thread is here. Due to the minimum order, it will be a single one-size design so it doesn't matter if you put your mark on the blue or black side of the form. "

Tut tut, for not reading the OP...:biggrin:

On the question of caps, this might be a silly question, but I assume it is one size fits all - are they elasticated? I've never owned a cycling cap so I don't know. I'll almost definitely get a cap, as long as I'm confident that it'sll stay on - I've cycled in baseball caps before, that blew off.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will1985 said:
Sorry Arch, no idea about elastication....plenty of people on here must know (they are definitely one size fits all).

Looking at the quartered design on the Endura pdf, will our (aperitif's?) design fit? Can they do it all white quarters with the stripes printed on?

I've no idea how my head compares with other people's but I suspect it's smaller than some. (I'm not calling anyone a big head there, I just mean with me being a girl!) I guess the caps would have to be elasticated to fit many people...

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Should be doable....I thought a way around it is to have stripes only on the front and back panels, leaving the sides free of stripe, but have a circle of a single colour on the very top.

It's up to somebody to design something cool!

colinr

As much as I search the forum I'm struggling on pictures, can anyone point me in the right direction? Black if possible, blue will clash with everything I have.

How generous is the sizing? I'm borderline S/M on jerseys by the chart, which way is it safer to go?

Arch

Married to Night Train
colinr said:
As much as I search the forum I'm struggling on pictures, can anyone point me in the right direction? Black if possible, blue will clash with everything I have.

How generous is the sizing? I'm borderline S/M on jerseys by the chart, which way is it safer to go?

I'm afraid these are all blue ones, but you can see a few jerseys on this page (scroll down).

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34519&page=11

I think the black jersey just replaces the blue with black....

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Yep - absolutely anything in the catalogue (minimum order for the small things of course). I'll work out the cost later and PM you.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hmm - I'll deffo be ordering a cap and am considering an MTB style jersey. From what I can see they only do thickest ones with the LZ option. Does the 3/4 zip go down quite a long way or stop 3/4 of the way up the chest... ;)

redjedi

Über Member
Sittingduck said:
Hmm - I'll deffo be ordering a cap and am considering an MTB style jersey. From what I can see they only do thickest ones with the LZ option. Does the 3/4 zip go down quite a long way or stop 3/4 of the way up the chest... :biggrin:

3/4 zip means from the top. So un-zipping all the way will reveal your whole chest to the world :rolleyes:

Will - is there a minimum order for the caps?
What's the feedback been like overall so far? It occured to me that lots of people may be away on holiday at this time of year (lucky buggers)

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
3/4 length goes down quite a way...I quite like mine!

There is a minimum order for caps, but don't worry about it too much unless we get less than 20....

Top Bottom