Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will1985 said:
I even have the buff on....what a CC kit whore I am!!

I went out today for a 87 miler in CycleChat bibshorts, jersey, armwarmers and gilet - looked dead good, I did!

akaAndrew

HJ said:
In that case can you give me a price for the Ultra Packable Jacket as well?

I have on of those (in CC colours) and it's pretty darn good, recommended. Just the thing for chill autumnal mornings. It was the only bit of CC kit that I took on LEL... didn't get much use because it was either sunny or pissing down but it did get a couple of wears on early morning starts.

Garz

Squat Member
Thanks for posting the arm warmers there will, was going with the black look but now I have to admit the black warmers with blue SS will go nicely! Shall email you the form in the morning as im off for some zZz, and post cheque on way to work. Good work there young man!

Cant wait for the next mass CC event after everyone has grabbed their goodies! :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
goo_mason said:
Sweat-staining is dealt with nicely on my white CC top by soaking it in a bucket of water with Vanish Oxy Action in it. A few treatments & washes and it had all gone, and now I soak it every now and again to maintain the sweat-stain-free look!

I just rub the collar of mine with a stain removal thingy (it's basically ecover in a bottle with a built in brush thing on the top) when I wash it - I do all my washing by hand, but a similar pretreatment before machine washing would do the trick too. I do the cuffs of the short sleeves too.

As for boobies, I find my jersey fits fine. But then mine aren't very big.

Anyway, I sent my cap order off last week - I'd love to get more, but although I have some work coming up, I better not spend before I've earnt.

zacklaws

Guru
Is there anyone with a 44 inch chest who has ordered before? I have an Endura FS260 Pro shirt and find the XXL a tight fit which according to the catalogue should be for a 48 to a 50 chest and by their sizing guide I should be a L which would not fit as the XL would not, but there again it does say its a rough guide.

The FS260 is a close fit top, but if I was any larger it would not fit.

Is the standard road jersey a more genorous fit?

Rezillo

TwoSheds
It would be really handy (he begged) if people posted their own sizing experiences from previous orders - i.e. actual chest and waist size, size ordered and how tight the fit was.

There is some information dotted around old threads but it's difficult to be confident. My online cycling clothing ordering experiences have been horrendous - some size charts have borne no relation to reality.

John

Garz

Squat Member
Interesting, as I plumped for a medium but have a very stocky frame, you have me concerned now.

redjedi

Über Member
Cap and sock designs are here

Clicky!

Suggestions for changes are welcome

It would be really handy (he begged) if people posted their own sizing experiences from previous orders - i.e. actual chest and waist size, size ordered and how tight the fit was.
This would be good as there won't be any return and exchange possible.

colinr

+1.

I'm borderline S/M on jerseys and would like to know which direction to go.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Rezillo said:

There is some information dotted around old threads but it's difficult to be confident. My online cycling clothing ordering experiences have been horrendous - some size charts have borne no relation to reality.

John

I'll try to remember to measure myself (if I can stand the shame) and my jersey. Bearing in mind though, that my shape won't match the majority of you chaps... I suppose though, the basic measurements might help anyway.

Top Bottom