Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Will it cater for the boobies though jane? :tongue:

Damn now the weather is on the downturn, im torn between getting the long sleeve now instead of a SS. What should i do?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Garz said:
Will it cater for the boobies though jane? :smile:

Damn now the weather is on the downturn, im torn between getting the long sleeve now instead of a SS. What should i do?

Just get both, you won't regret it... :tongue:

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Jane Smart said:
I get a bit blonde at times, but I would love a short sleeve CC top please size 14 :tongue:
What do you want me to do about it?

Oh wait....blonde person!

The instructions are on the first post of this thread :smile:

(No difference in male/female cut for jerseys).

Garz

Squat Member
HJ said:
Just get both, you won't regret it... :tongue:

Usually I would, but these last two months ive dug into the credit card too much . How about a middle of the road SS jersey and some arm/leg warmers? :smile:

Garz

Squat Member
Will the printer has no ink so can I email you the word document and send you cheque?

Not asking will (in-case he bites head off) but anyone able to link the jerseys in comparison before I order, black and blue pic would be nice if possible. ;)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Garz said:
Not asking will (in-case he bites head off) but anyone able to link the jerseys in comparison before I order, black and blue pic would be nice if possible. :tongue:

Piccie attached to this post, note black and yellow arm warmers not included...

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Will1985 said:
There are 140 order form downloads...I wonder how many I end up seeing?!?

Well, mine should be there, or soon.

I'm just having a crisis of confidence in the sizing. I've ordered medium jerseys and jacket, based on an actual 41 inch chest size and quoted generous sizing from another thread.

For those who have ordered before, is this likely to be ok? My waist is 34.5 inches and, if it's any help, for this year's Lidl l/sleeve jerseys, medium is a good fit for me.

I picked up a cheap Giordana jersey today, XL for a 40 to 42 inch chest and it's too small ;)

John

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Me at the top of Ditchling (photo: Aperitif, 2009). Armwarmers had slipped because I had a long sleeve baselayer underneath. Same design goes on the long sleeved jerseys. Black can be changed to blue, but I prefer the mix here!
30i85tj.jpg

Knee/Legwarmers don't exist but something can be arranged.

By the way, I'm wearing CC shorts here but the construction of these has changed now so instead of a straight panel it wraps around the front.
The eagle eyed will see that this is a recent jersey with Endura on the front instead of Tal. It also has a blue inside collar instead of white after complaints of "sweat staining"!!!

I even have the buff on....what a CC kit whore I am!!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Will1985 said:
Me at the top of Ditchling (photo: Aperitif, 2009). Armwarmers had slipped because I had a long sleeve baselayer underneath. Same design goes on the long sleeved jerseys. Black can be changed to blue, but I prefer the mix here!
30i85tj.jpg

Knee/Legwarmers don't exist but something can be arranged.

By the way, I'm wearing CC shorts here but the construction of these has changed now so instead of a straight panel it wraps around the front.
The eagle eyed will see that this is a recent jersey with Endura on the front instead of Tal. It also has a blue inside collar instead of white after complaints of "sweat staining"!!!

I even have the buff on....what a CC kit whore I am!!

Sweat-staining is dealt with nicely on my white CC top by soaking it in a bucket of water with Vanish Oxy Action in it. A few treatments & washes and it had all gone, and now I soak it every now and again to maintain the sweat-stain-free look!

Top Bottom