Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
nothing yet...not sure mine's a large order either...I wait in hope! lol

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Mine has just arrived, amazingly, I am sure it must have had an address label on it at some stage but when it arrived at my front door it was like this...
DSCF8786s.jpg

Isn't the post office wonderful!!

Rezillo

TwoSheds
My order was picked up today from the sorting office. Jerseys and jacket are excellent fits but my shorts, although the waist size is fine for 34 inch, were obviously designed for someone with skinnier legs. If anyone has a sizing issue and wants to swap their blue XL waist shorts with an L size (mine) then please contact me. Failing that, I will have a pair for sale!

Many, many thanks to Will for all his work on this order.

John

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
HJ - I had a feeling that might happen to one of them! The second batch to be sent out yesterday were given some tape for that reason.
I think the first 7 recipients have all been accounted for now. Phew.

Paul - have you name dropped? If the design is appended to the CC account it might save the design charge.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
No parcel behind my door :biggrin:

I guess I must be in the next batch that Will just mentioned. Hopefully tomorrow (when I'm at home and not at work, so will be able to let the postie in).

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
A couple of pics from kit owners would be nice too...

I would also like to ask people to give me feedback via PM on the sizing of jerseys and shorts in comparison to other manufacturers (eg: Endura M = Santini M or Nike S etc...) which I'll store for next time as I think that would be of assistance to others.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Will - got the card in the door today- hoping to pick it up tommorow am or saturday- thanks again!!

TVC

Will,

My shirt turned up this morning, many thanks for your fantastic work, I really appreciate it.

[Shirt size medium is comparable in fit to all the other shirts I've got similarly bought as size M, and like the others looks best when I suck my belly in]

Jim Donaldson.

zacklaws

Guru
Many thanks Will, received my shirt today, perfect fit. Just need some warm weather now to fly the colours.

Even the ziplock bag will come in useful for this wet weather.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Cheers Will - mine arrived today too. Looks to be the same size as the TAL shirt I got two years back. I've taken a pic of the two shirts side-by-side which I'll post later, and I'm just off to try it on now to check.

Thanks for all the hard work you've done yet again. :smile:

Top Bottom