Cycle Chat Jersey Order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Thanks Will,

My kit turned up today. Sizes L in both SS Jersey and Shorts. Both look great and the sizes fit just right.
See what you mean about the leg grabbers at the bottom of the shorts, but for me this is not a problem. :smile:
I'm off to look for this Buff thread in cafe.

Biscuit.

Chris James

Über Member
Hi Will,

Got a note from the postie, I presume it is my gear so will pick it up tomorrow.

I have a 34" ish waist and have gone for medium shorts so hope they fit okay. Mind you, I have legs like twigs... I have some Endura tights in large that are a bit big so think I should be fine!

The first lot of Endura / TAL jerseys were quite generously sized and seemed as per description - i.e. medium was snug but comfy fit on 38 - 40" chest.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Will a 1000 thanks, I got my jersey yesterday and love it, I am off out today on a CC ride, so will wear it with pride :sad:

Thank you so much for all your effort very much appreciated :biggrin:

:sad:

timmcp

Hi Will, have all the orders gone out now?

I ordered a jersey when you first took this years orders, but I haven't received it yet :biggrin: and plenty of others have theirs!!! double :sad::sad:

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
It was sent on Thursday - postcode ending in 8AX.

The ones who didn't order caps are the lucky ones - their orders have been sent out. Still waiting on the cap delivery...

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Just a quick note to say anyone who ordered the lightweight packable jacket is in for a treat. Mine got its virgin outing last night on a very wet FNRttC and kept me dry longer than almost everyone.
Ok, it did eventually give in, but it dried in seconds once the sun came out.

Top marks!

timmcp

Will1985 said:
It was sent on Thursday - postcode ending in 8AX.

The ones who didn't order caps are the lucky ones - their orders have been sent out. Still waiting on the cap delivery...

Thanks Will, much appreciated. :sad:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Picked mine up from the post depot yesterday...yaay new kit!

The SS jersey despite being XS was still rather large and baggy a fit, quite a lot of room in the shoulders and around the waist area - for women on the forum - if you take a small in Gore/NorthWave/Assos/ 8/10 in Decathlon this will be a very generous jersey - think it approximates the size of a S Aldi jersey. It's even larger than the XS Male Decathlon jerseys that I have.

The thermal longs were a great fit in S - plenty of give for taller people. Would be the same size as GORE women's bib in S

The 3/4 bibs S again nice fit - very interesting detail of cyclechat blazoned across the arse - Similar to DHB ladies finchdean bibs in 12 but slightly better and closer fit, and nice and toasty with the furry roubaix lycra. The grips at the end of the 3/4 leg are quite tight but I have a pare of Endura tights so am used to it.

All in all - excellent stuff!

Funny how I've got CC kit and not go round to buying my own club kit yet!

Arch

Married to Night Train
arallsopp said:
Just a quick note to say anyone who ordered the lightweight packable jacket is in for a treat. Mine got its virgin outing last night on a very wet FNRttC and kept me dry longer than almost everyone.
Ok, it did eventually give in, but it dried in seconds once the sun came out.

Top marks!

Excellent!

<waits>

(I'm in the cap brigade. Still, it's not like I'm keen to go out at the moment!:sad:)

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Rezillo said:
..... but my shorts, although the waist size is fine for 34 inch, were obviously designed for someone with skinnier legs.

John

Just tried the shorts on again and I may have been a bit hasty. The seat padding is wider and more rigid than in my other shorts and at first it seems to pinch in the top of my thigh. Once put on fully and flexed a bit, though, the fit seems ok.

Phew!

John

Top Bottom